This Day in Pop: the 'Piece of Me Tour' kicks off in 2018 (July 12)

Honestly the POM tour was amazing!

i went to Vegas, circus tour and femme fatale and POM was better! I went to two dates and Britney was on fire! The crowd was insane and Britney was non stop moving, it is such an entertaining show! Honestly videos do it no justice, the people who hate it probably have never saw it live.

I loved both shows I went to and met so many other stans! I was in awe of Britneys beauty and stage presence!

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I did see her on the Circus tour. It’s the only time I have seen her live

It was amazing, she was so beautiful. But once is never enough 

Were you there for the show where people "allegedly" walked out :idkney:

• Haha 1

I've seen her 4 times.

In 1999 at Disney’s MGM Studios (now Hollywood Studios) when she filmed her Disney Channel in Concert special. My family and I were on holiday at DisneyWorld and my dad managed to get tickets last minute for it. That was amazing. I was 7 years old. :wontcry:

The Circus Tour. Saw this in Manchester. I literally cried when she descended from the ceiling. She said "Hey London, how y'all doing?" :cheese:

Femme Fatale Tour. Saw this in Manchester too. It was okay, I guess. She was a little tired, but it was still a great tour. :brityes:

And the Piece of Me: Limited (Budget) Tour. :gross:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

As usual team con did not respect Britney and her fans:

• Budget cuts on the already poor Vegas show
  • Overpriced for the content
  • No props
  • No professional costume
  • Questionable hair and makeup
  • Worst entrance in her career

And the list goes on... She looked out of it, uninvested and even devastated at some point. It was just another way for them to overwork her and  make another easy buck with minimum effort, when she clearly needed some time off.

And after this mess of a tour, they once again wanted to take advantage of her and her fans naivety with a new residency a few months later. All this work for a "demented" person? Really?

I am once again feeling nauseous by thinking of them and their antics 🤢 🤢 🤢

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Were you there for the show where people "allegedly" walked out :idkney:

That was in Western Australia (Perth). That side of the country is tasteless. Most shops don’t even open on Sundays :ipass:

But I’m pretty sure that was over exaggerated anyway. Who, in 2009, was surprised that she lipped all but one song? I knew what to expect :tired:

I went to the Sydney show and the crowd went wild when she descended from the skies. 
The media hounded her the whole time though. I’m sure it’s why she hasn’t come back :crying4: 

• Love 1

Wait what?! Why are people hating?? It was so good!! It was essentially the Vegas show so I didn’t expect it to be any different just because it was a tour. It was truly magical, I was the closest I had ever been to Britney during this tour!! Row EIGHT!! I actually saw her face and her facial expressions with my own eyes!!! It was just electric, non stop energy, crowd was ok, it didn’t matter to me because I was captivated by queen B. 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Corso said:

She literally hid under the keyboard and popped up for her entrance in Glasgow...

basketball wives wow GIF by VH1

I understand you, its the ultimate shame for a fan.

How  it cost for those people to take a floating gate for their entrance. or at least one paper mache door with dollar tree hangers to start the show or take the chair from FFT.

1 minute ago, dbagswag said:

Wait what?! Why are people hating?? It was so good!! It was essentially the Vegas show so I didn’t expect it to be any different just because it was a tour. It was truly magical, I was the closest I had ever been to Britney during this tour!! Row EIGHT!! I actually saw her face and her facial expressions with my own eyes!!! It was just electric, non stop energy, crowd was ok, it didn’t matter to me because I was captivated by queen B. 

It was an amazing show! Atleast people who physically attended like us had a great time!

at my shoes she seemed so alive and soooo happy to be on stage!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

That was in Western Australia (Perth). That side of the country is tasteless. Most shops don’t even open on Sundays :ipass:

But I’m pretty sure that was over exaggerated anyway. Who, in 2009, was surprised that she lipped all but one song? I knew what to expect :tired:

I went to the Sydney show and the crowd went wild when she descended from the skies. 
The media hounded her the whole time though. I’m sure it’s why she hasn’t come back :crying4: 

A roller coaster read. The personality jumped out. :haha:

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, igmate said:

Her costumes are horrible on this tour. Hopefully she'll go back to wearing jeans and simple tops someday

Britney Chooses The Costumes (The Little Create Control She Might Of Had).  They Are So Cut Up It’s So Bad.  Can You Imagine When Shes Free?  This Is What We Will Get: 

Extremely-****-Transparent-String-Bikini

Omg I Can’t :wontcry:

• Haha 4

Saw this tour twice. I’m Connecticut and nyc. In nyc it was actually SOOOO good. She was sharp and the visuals were stunning. In CT it did feel a tad cheap and she was kinda stiff. Still fun but an obvious difference. 

ok....3 things that could’ve improved this tour greatly

1. Better costumes. They were legit all the same and did not match their sections at all. A Britney Spears show relies on costumes tbh.

2. Better production, she needed the opening WB stair prop for the magic trick, and maybe a few pyrotechnics to entice the audience. 

3. she needed to rehearse more. She clearly did not know the new choreography that well. 

• Love 1