This Day in Pop: the 'Piece of Me Tour' kicks off in 2018 (July 12)

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

here is the official thread from the first date if y'all want to relive some memories

OMG STOPP I remember constantly being so excited for the tour to start and was reloading this thread like crazy because of all the rumors of her adding HIAM and overprotected And cool props 

and when I saw the actual first night I was SOOO disappointed it literally pissed me off for the rest of the weekend 

anyways I saw it live 

it was cool and all but 

meh 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

That was in Western Australia (Perth). That side of the country is tasteless. Most shops don’t even open on Sundays :ipass:

But I’m pretty sure that was over exaggerated anyway. Who, in 2009, was surprised that she lipped all but one song? I knew what to expect :tired:

I went to the Sydney show and the crowd went wild when she descended from the skies. 
The media hounded her the whole time though. I’m sure it’s why she hasn’t come back :crying4: 

was this the Sydney show at 0:58?

i am so jealous Australia got to experience this. Asia already went wild with POM, I can't imagine if it was the Circus Tour that we got we would have broken the guiness record for screaming louder than 10000 foghorns combined 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Corso said:

She literally hid under the keyboard and popped up for her entrance in Glasgow...

basketball wives wow GIF by VH1

Haha I remember this. I was there as well and it was my first time seeing her live. The atmosphere and the fans were amazing! The band did a great job as well. Brit was okay for that date but looking back to that show, I see a lot of things that could have been avoided. I had a blast though. A crazy guy tried to hit on me but got rejected. :miley:

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, VCTR said:

I saw both NYC shows. That was pretty magical. It happened to be on my off week between clinicals and Godney was clearly calling for me.

I went to both too!

Did you go to The Ritz after party the second night, where they even had Cinderella blasting from the speakers?

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Haha I remember this. I was there as well and it was my first time seeing her live. The atmosphere and the fans were amazing! The band did a great job as well. Brit was okay for that date but looking back to that show, I see a lot of things that could have been avoided. I had a blast though. A crazy guy tried to hit on me but got rejected. :miley:

lmfaooo i dont have my glasses on and for a good minute i thought the person in ur pfp was sam asaghari and i was really confused :tifflmao:

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

You’re Scottish? :badgirl:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

lmfaooo i dont have my glasses on and for a good minute i thought the person in ur pfp was sam asaghari and i was really confused :tifflmao:

:uknowit:

1 minute ago, Towelney said:

You’re Scottish? :badgirl:

Nope. Been living there for a few years now though. :bigkiss:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I saw POM in Vegas three times in 2015/2016 - my first time seeing her live. She was serving it as best as she would then.

I went to both NYC shows of the Tour...I was very happy to be there and am glad many people really enjoyed themselves...but it was not good. 

• Like 1

Ok so I went to the Austin show of the tour (yes as in her LAST ever show as of this moment:wendycry:) and I have some thoughts:

First off I was so pissed she got rid of slumber party my fav song off glory and TOMH

Secondly, when you compare it to other artists tour versions of their Vegas shows it's actually very similar in terms of how bare bones it is (Gaga's Enigma in Florida, Celine's Tours and Mariah's Asia Tour). I think the problem is that Britney relies a lot more heavily in production than the others 

Here's what I would've added to improve the show:

better costumes: like omg i will never forgive her for wearing THIS

5277812-6302899-image-a-93_1540207193772

she also performed at an awful time when the sun was still bright but that was the fault of the scheduling of the race

and she should have had pyro like she did in vegas

Although the audience in the back was filled with annoying straight locals, I saw an amazing amount of die hard fans while waiting in line, and if the guy next to me ever reads this thanks for giving me a spot front row!!!!

Honestly for my second ever concert (Bruno played at the same venue the day before) it was the best day of my life and i'm glad to have been able to witness her currently final performance ever:tysm:

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Itachi said:

was this the Sydney show at 0:58?

i am so jealous Australia got to experience this. Asia already went wild with POM, I can't imagine if it was the Circus Tour that we got we would have broken the guiness record for screaming louder than 10000 foghorns combined 

THE SCREAMING IN THIS VIDEO :tifflmao:

5 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I’m so mad I never dragged my *** to Vegas in 2015-2016 to see POM! :girlbye:

Same and that’s considering it’s a 40 minute or so flight or 4 hour drive away :mcry: I already had my Domination tickets and trip planned :lemmetellu: my bf and I still ended up going but it was depressing the reason for our trip wouldn’t be there :mcry:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Same and that’s considering it’s a 40 minute or so flight or 4 hour drive away :mcry: I already had my Domination tickets and trip planned :lemmetellu: my bf and I still ended up going but it was depressing the reason for our trip wouldn’t be there :mcry:

11 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I’m so mad I never dragged my *** to Vegas in 2015-2016 to see POM! :girlbye:

At least you guys got to be part of an era. :tiffanycries:

I became a fan after her hiatus announcement :tiffanycries:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Are you in Los Angeles or SoCal? Because it’s the same distance for me! :queenflopga: And I was considering Domination but we know where that went! :whitney: 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1