This Day in Pop: the 'Piece of Me Tour' kicks off in 2018 (July 12)

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Towelney said:

At least you guys got to be part of an era. :tiffanycries:

I became a fan after her hiatus announcement :tiffanycries:

I’ve been a fan since Blackout but joined during the Glory era! :queenflopga: So many fun and chaotic memories from that time on Exhale! :yasqueen:
At least you’ve joined and have a place dedicated to Britney! :tiffanynod:

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Same and that’s considering it’s a 40 minute or so flight or 4 hour drive away :mcry: I already had my Domination tickets and trip planned :lemmetellu: my bf and I still ended up going but it was depressing the reason for our trip wouldn’t be there :mcry:

I was going the second week of Domination

I lost the money from the plane tickets, because I really didn't have any other reason for going to Vegas. Went to see her in 2017, and besides the show, I didn't find anything entertaining there. I guess it's just not my kind of environment.

At least I was able to get back the money from the hotel reservation.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Haha I remember this. I was there as well and it was my first time seeing her live. The atmosphere and the fans were amazing! The band did a great job as well. Brit was okay for that date but looking back to that show, I see a lot of things that could have been avoided. I had a blast though. A crazy guy tried to hit on me but got rejected. :miley:

It was all just a bit-half assed, imo.

Like I said, I’ve seen her four times, so I couldn’t help but compare this to previous tours.

britney spears what GIF

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Corso said:

It was all just a bit-half assed, imo.

Like I said, I’ve seen her four times, so I couldn’t help but compare this to previous tours.

britney spears what GIF

Oh yes, it was. I was just saying that I had a good time. Was it due to the high quality of the show? I don't think so. All of your arguments are valid. However, it was my first time seeing her live so I couldn't help it but be excited. I guess I closed my eyes for a lot of the stuff that weren't okay and just enjoyed her catalogue with other fans around me. :)

P.S. It was also my first big concert that I had been to so there was nothing for me to compare POM with besides youtube videos.:flop:

• Love 2

That tour was kind of embarrassing. The set, the costumes... I don't get why she doesn't hire actual designers to make her awesome costumes. Her body was sick so she would have looked fantastic. And they could have built a better set I mean she's Britney Spears why is her budget so small? At first I was upset that I couldn't go to the tour but once I saw it I was fine.

18 hours ago, VCTR said:

No. No one invited me. :tear:

Awe sis, ain’t nobody need an invitation to go to The Ritz!! 
(I would place an emote here, but opening that menu that hasn’t worked for me for months @Jordan Miller )

Ritz dance party was pretty under the radar (pun intended) in terms of promo, and honestly the sound was too loud - like speakers literally blowing out. So you didn’t miss much. I miss the days of the Glory release dance parties at like Rise & Barracuda. 

• Content Curators
11 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Awe sis, ain’t nobody need an invitation to go to The Ritz!! 
(I would place an emote here, but opening that menu that hasn’t worked for me for months @Jordan Miller )

Ritz dance party was pretty under the radar (pun intended) in terms of promo, and honestly the sound was too loud - like speakers literally blowing out. So you didn’t miss much. I miss the days of the Glory release dance parties at like Rise & Barracuda. 

Are u using ur phone? I’m talking in regards to the glitch cause that was happening to me too

7 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Omg at all these people saying it was her worst tour ever, FFT was way worse 😂 at least Britney looked like she was having fun here and wasn’t falling asleep onstage. (Yes I know it was her meds making her act like that). 

At least FFT had a theme, pre-recorded vocals, actual outfits and a professional production. What did PoM have ? 😂

Also, HIAM and Up N' Down on a good day  > Anything on PoM Tour

• Love 1

I went to the show in Vegas when it was first revamped and then to her final show in Austin at the Circuit of the Americas. The Vegas show was miles better and I’ll be honest, I was bored at the final show in Austin. 

Vegas:

Final Show:

• 11 months later...