Guys I have located LOU TAYLOR on WhatsApp

GregReid

Im in the UK it’s currently 6PM but she was last online  3 and a half hours ago....

2-CF16-C68-A47-B-491-E-8238-915-B6-AB60-

I feel very odd hahaha

FCF307-C9-8-A2-B-4-AF1-8078-FBCA58-A9490

Do I dare say anything?!

i think it’s probably best not to, but like 👀👀👀 I feel so strange! She scares me

I feel like she would put a HEX on me 😢😢🥺

EDIT: 

Presuming I would just get blocked instantly, does anyone on a serious note have anything I should say?
I'd love to accumulate a well educated and knowledgeable civil and classy message to her, you know.
I mean right now it's 2am where I am so the brain isn't in that mode, so help a guy out! What we saying?

Not attacking or saying 'YOU'RE AN EVIL WITCH' which we know she is, but you know got to be smart about this. I don't want that instant block. Shall I pretend I'm proposing a business idea? what we saying.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Funny thing is that you could put @Jordan Miller & Exhale into trouble for sharing somebody's personal information on a forum :orangu:

I mean her personal information is also available online, that’s where the screenshot is from so 🤷🏻‍♂️
I mean she’s brave having it so accessible!

3 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Nah it's on google. she has her ''company'' 

I mean we could bombard the hell out of her. But i just don't know of the consequences......Britney's well being comes FIRST.

Yeah I agree. I think it’s very handy to have (for now before she doesn’t use this phone again possibly because of this thread hahah) 

but, I won’t say anything unless there is something super important.

Imagine if I was like ‘Hey Sweetie, please sign this petition to Free Britney’

Off topic for 1 moment, I just now realized why her company is called Tri Star. It's about the 3 stars aka 3 kings when christ was born. It's all religion related. 

For someone who's supposed to be a "good Christian devout woman" she sure likes being in control of someone's life. Don't think Jesus would like that, Lou. 

And if you are reading this Lou, I hope God smites you and smites you HARD so you realize what you've done 

Archived