Guys I have located LOU TAYLOR on WhatsApp

GregReid

1 hour ago, GregReid said:

Yeah I agree. I think it’s very handy to have (for now before she doesn’t use this phone again possibly because of this thread hahah) 

but, I won’t say anything unless there is something super important.

Imagine if I was like ‘Hey Sweetie, please sign this petition to Free Britney’

Yeah , i think we need to prepare something important and effective. I mean this bit ch's heart is made out of stone so anything emotional won't work with her.

something vicious and vile might not get to her either ...she's all about ''HaTeRs '' .

Something swift , that won't get Britney in any trouble. 

Along the lines of  ''You've been exposed , ever since 2008 , we know of you and we know exactly of your cunning plans , secrets and what you've inflicted upon Britney. we've been tracking the misconduct and witnessing first hand the inexcusable acts towards a woman's freedom and misuse of her fortune. You think you're right and you have convinced yourself that you are , You even have your legal team lined up and ready to strike but just know this before picking up your phone and ''contacting the authority'' , Time's up. The secret's been out a while ago but it's gaining momentum more than ever now and YOU KNOW IT ;)  . Think of your actions deeply and think carefully this isn't a threat . but it is a statement coming from millions around the world , so it's impossible to stop us all. You've been using religion for your advantage long enough but deep down in your heart you know of the consequences that come from misuse of of religion and what Jesus' anger could do to you. It's coming'' . :tina:

but i don't know. i honestly don't. :jl:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Off topic for 1 moment, I just now realized why her company is called Tri Star. It's about the 3 stars aka 3 kings when christ was born. It's all religion related. 

For someone who's supposed to be a "good Christian devout woman" she sure likes being in control of someone's life. Don't think Jesus would like that, Lou. 

And if you are reading this Lou, I hope God smites you and smites you HARD so you realize what you've done 

Well former staff have said that the walls in her building are covered in Bible verses. And if you aren’t Christian she makes no attempt to make you feel welcomed at Tri Star. :britdrown: 

24 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Well former staff have said that the walls in her building are covered in Bible verses. And if you aren’t Christian she makes no attempt to make you feel welcomed at Tri Star. :britdrown: 

Damn she'd slaughter me the minute she hears I'm a Muslim 

Lou: "Crusader infidel!" 

Presuming I would just get blocked instantly, does anyone on a serious note have anything I should say?
I'd love to accumulate a well educated and knowledgeable civil and classy message to her, you know.
I mean right now it's 2am where I am so the brain isn't in that mode, so help a guy out! What we saying?

Not attacking or saying 'YOU'RE AN EVIL WITCH' which we know she is, we don't want that hex on us huns!!!

32 minutes ago, GregReid said:

Presuming I would just get blocked instantly, does anyone on a serious note have anything I should say?
I'd love to accumulate a well educated and knowledgeable civil and classy message to her, you know.
I mean right now it's 2am where I am so the brain isn't in that mode, so help a guy out! What we saying?

Not attacking or saying 'YOU'RE AN EVIL WITCH' which we know she is, we don't want that hex on us huns!!!

No make it count. i've written something above . but i think it should be constructed better . 

we need someone who studies law , i don't think my ''statement'' could get anyone in trouble , but it needs fixing and it needs to be thought out more. 

GUYS , ideas please .....she'll probably see this thread before we get the chance :hillary:

3 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

No make it count. i've written something above . but i think it should be constructed better . 

we need someone who studies law , i don't think my ''statement'' could get anyone in trouble , but it needs fixing and it needs to be thought out more. 

GUYS , ideas please .....she'll probably see this thread before we get the chance :hillary:

yes, I saw what you wrote and loved what you said but agree with what you're saying!

We just need all the great minds of exhale to come together and form the most PERFECT message!

Archived