Guys I have located LOU TAYLOR on WhatsApp

GregReid

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you really have to message which is not a good idea.  Don't mention Britney. It's not going to do anything.  Literally she won't care. Just send cryptic bible quotes until you're blocked. Make sure they relate to what she's doing to Britney but don't ever mention Britney. Maybe you can pretend to be the son or daughter of one of her clients seeking help idk. But don't give them any reason to be a victim.  Don't. It's going to benefit them more if you're harassing them. And you have no idea what they're doing to Britney because of all this. 

19 hours ago, summer2summer said:

No make it count. i've written something above . but i think it should be constructed better . 

we need someone who studies law , i don't think my ''statement'' could get anyone in trouble , but it needs fixing and it needs to be thought out more. 

GUYS , ideas please .....she'll probably see this thread before we get the chance :hillary:

Guys first off we’re not twelve and she would love nothing more than us to show how upset we are by sending her a message. She feels powerful already, don’t feed the ***** what she wants. If you REALLY want to send her a message then send it through actions and continue this fight. She’ll never admit it but the more steam this gets and the more pressure is put on her and Brits team, the more power will shift our way. You don’t send random messages so she can go to the courts and play the victim after convincing the judge that Britney needs protection from crazy “fans” lol. We don’t have receipts l but I guarantee more and more people who do will come out. This Andrew guy just broke the ice. Our job is to shove it down people’s throats and let media pick it up. Protest, share, and whatever else comes later down the road. That will kill her more than anything. She can’t block CNN like it’s a *******  fan twitter account. And if you really hate the ***** then continue on after this is all settled. Continue exposing her company. Continue exposing her. If she’s this awful of a person she has it coming. She deserves no platform and no level of power ever again. She’s an abuser. Unfortunately she’s smart, but so are a lot of other people on the other side of the fence. 

40 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

SHE'S THE STALKER !!!!!

This is BEYOND stupid. What makes any of you think for a second that she gives a flying **** what any of you have to say? She’s thinking she sealed the deal and only cares about the money not to mention she will use these messages against us and Britney in court. If you want to fight then spread the word and shift the power. She can’t block the world. This is juvenile at best! It does nothing but make her look like the victim. Beyond silly. 

If she's really a sociopath then she has no empathy. Reaching out to her like she's a human isn't helping.  She's making millions from Britney,  she's not going to suddenly have a revelation and stop because you messaged her. Making her benefit as a victim is helping HER. 

Leave her alone and work on exposing her.  That's it.  Everything else is a waste.  

1 hour ago, vzlafan said:

Guys pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Do you really think that she's gonna answer something in pro for the freebritney?NOOOOOOOOOO... Don't insist too much because remember she got the money and a team working for her. 

She responded to a fan last year with the most immature response preaching how she has gay and black friends so can’t be racist or homophobic, but I think sending her WhatsApp’s is dangerous she has sued fans already this is opening the window for her to do it again 

Archived