Rihanna has reportedly delayed her album indefinitely

rihanna-shelf.jpg.eef168b6ac4274db2014f588ef5fb437.jpg

Rihanna has "axed plans for her ninth album."

They claim she knows it's more lucrative for her to be selling beauty products than music. "Rihanna has reportedly shelved plans for her ninth studio album to concentrate on 'becoming a beauty billionaire,'" the Daily Mail writes.

"Rihanna’s ninth album is on hold indefinitely. She wants to make her millions with beauty and is planning a new skincare line to go alongside her Fenty Cosmetics range."

They add: "Fans hopes for [a ninth album] will be kept on hold while Rihanna builds her beauty empire as she plots to become the next beauty billionaire. She’s realised there is more money in the beauty game than music as record sales die down and live touring faces big competition."

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

She should wait until everybody forget her and then come out as a new artist:haha:

I guess with covid and her not releasing music for a while it is hard to decide whether that album should be released or not. If she will delay it more she can have smth like Fergie. Nobody cares and bad sales

• Haha 8
  • Super Mods

I honestly think shes backing out from the music industry overall. It is obvious it doesn't bring her any happiness anymore, otherwise she would have released albums by now. And tbh, she shouldn't feel obliged to record music if she even hates setting her foot in a studio. I mean look what happened to Britney after being forced into the studio, 0 ambition and 0 charisma. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block