Watch Dua Lipa’s "Hallucinate" music video

9 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s my favorite Dua song ever and my #2 most played Spotify track this year behind Mood Ring cause I stan Dua but before I’m a Dua , I’m a Britney stan :urite:

Same! We are sisters:whiteladydance:

Can't believe at first I didn't like God My Heart and it ended being my favourite song on the album:overwhelm:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

So “break my heart” is climbing the charts and she and her team thought it was a good idea to release break the ice part 2?

:jeanluc: Larry must be managing her. Larry is the only one foolish enough to do something like this. Ugh

I hope you’re not shading the BTI MV :tina:

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@hellokittybish6 told us it would be. She needs to give me some more Dua tea cause it’s the first insider with correct info :wigsnatched:

I only know because my Friend is working on the video.. I went to look at our texts tho and forgot me and the girl got in a fight and I had deleted messages not thinking about it. Her and I have been best friends since we were 15. We arent talking now tho :( But I got all the tea :) Kinda annoyed about it being animated still. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block