Watch Dua Lipa’s "Hallucinate" music video

44 minutes ago, hellokittybish6 said:

I only know because my Friend is working on the video.. I went to look at our texts tho and forgot me and the girl got in a fight and I had deleted messages not thinking about it. Her and I have been best friends since we were 15. We arent talking now tho :( But I got all the tea :) Kinda annoyed about it being animated still. 

I gave you a haha react but it’s a sad react :kidcries:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Right? I was dying at how funny she looks

It's like they purposely made her look cheeky like as if taunting you like you want cartoon Dua, i'll give you cartoon Dua. :queenflopga: It's annoying and entertaining and funny all at the same time like you wanna slap her. :pika::gloria:

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It's like they purposely made her look cheeky like as if taunting you like you want cartoon Dua, i'll give you cartoon Dua. :queenflopga: It's annoying and entertaining and funny all at the same time like you wanna slap her. :pika::gloria:

She’s like you want a live action dance video? ***** you thought :queenie: if Levitating or Love Again get cartoon videos I’m rioting :lemmetellu:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block