Watch Dua Lipa’s "Hallucinate" music video

27 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Uhhhh, excuse me but are you going to ignore the iconic violin instrumentals in the beginning and end? :lessons: well I am here to remind you that Love again is one of the BEST songs on the AOTY 2020 :lessons:

Lol I appreciate the violin arrangements but I don't think it adds anything to the song. Melodically is nothing impressive and while her delivery is great she sounds...boring and uninspired. But that's how I feel about the track. 

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It can’t be a single until both Levitating and Love Again are singles so you may get your wish and never see it as a single, but I’m hoping we get a self-titled era with a million videos :urite:

Thank you! Oh, I wouldn't mind if Cool is the 7th single tho:jl:

But not before Levitating and Love Again 

iyanla vanzant not on my watch GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block