Watch Dua Lipa’s "Hallucinate" music video

2 minutes ago, Brat said:

Should have been cool :typing:

she won’t be able to do a proper video shoot until January anyway :weusay:

Not without getting crucified cause I know she’s been getting all close and intimate with people so she’s putting up the show of keeping distance :queenie: I can’t believe these celebs with all this money can’t even film a video at home :kidcries: animated videos should supplement a live action video. Omg reminds me of the original concept for Baby One More Time :queenie: thank God our girl had common sense and invented her iconic career or she would’ve been a one hit nobody :chrissy:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not without getting crucified cause I know she’s been getting all close and intimate with people so she’s putting up the show of keeping distance :queenie: I can’t believe these celebs with all this money can’t even film a video at home :kidcries: animated videos should supplement a live action video. Omg reminds me of the original concept for Baby One More Time :queenie: thank God our girl had common sense and invented her iconic career or she would’ve been a one hit nobody :chrissy:

Animated videos suck,  but Hallucinations as a next single? :weusay:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block