Watch Dua Lipa’s "Hallucinate" music video

Yas!!! I love Hallucinate!!! One of my faves from the album! I’d love to see Cool, Love Again, and then Boys will be boys as the singles to finish out the era. Wouldn’t mind Levitating either. The only ones I don’t really want to be singles are Pretty Please and Good in Bed, I like them ok, but those are my least 2 favorites from the album. It’s nice to see a pop star doing more than 2-3 singles and moving on from an album. Maybe that’s one good thing that can come out of this, since they can’t tour, they can focus more on giving albums the treatment they deserve! 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Why would she sleep on “cool” during the summer though?

16 hours ago, drugsandroses said:

Okay. But the next single better be Cool or else!  

18 hours ago, Isla said:

I hope Cool

Am I the only one that is no a big fan of Cool as a single:disappointed:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, hellokittybish6 said:

I'm actually Afraid not.. It's going to be animated or partially animated. My friend is an artist and someone from her team reached out to her and asked her to do the music video a month or 2 ago... she wouldnt really tell me much but I wanna find the screen shot. I wonder if I still have it. I could get in trouble for showing tho so IDK if I should. Her art is SUPER cute but like I kinda hate animated videos. But they def make sense with what's going on in the world right now with the Rona. 

:tifflmao: it's what she deserves(hallucinate)

Hope Levitating and Cool have high budget videos :chrissy:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block