Watch Dua Lipa’s "Hallucinate" music video

Guys, all of our dreams have come true :letitburn: ever since the release of one of the best albums of the century AKA Future Nostalgia... 

There has been massive hype for three songs specifically: Love again, levitating and Hallucinate:goat: Turns out, Dua and her team have heard us out loud and is given Hallucinate, arguably one of the greatest songs in the album, single treatment. :ohcrap: 

Dua went to twitter and YouTube (community page) to give out the major announcement, mentioning a lyric from the song and saying that the single is coming out July 10th :tysm:

~It’s what hallucinate deserves~ :deserves:

Not only are Dua stans and fans of her new album are freaking out....

But also fellow pop contemporaries like the iconic Rina SAWAYAMA have commented too! Unfortunately, it is explicit and breatheheavy doesn’t allow it so you have to go and check it out :ari:

What do you guys think? What do you imagine the video as? Lemme know :blast:

dua-hallucinate.jpg.9f7c765d9a2339c4960ad23124621c7d.jpg

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

One of the two songs I don't like from FN:jeanluc:

Duaaaaa what did you do girlll. I'm gonna :badthoughts: what about Levitating or Cool? 

Nevermind, she'll slay Pop music as always.

Omg are you okay? :umomg:

@Towelney CANCEL HIM! He DOESNT LIKE HALLUCINATE :howdareyou:

How dare you find it cute to dislike the best song of the album!? :lessons:

Like, how could you ignore that iconic disco breakdown and Duas satisfying voice cracks? :drag:

Thats it, imma sue :tiffdrink:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

OMG!!! I love it! :barbie:
I was wondering where was her new single.. I think she said she was filming a video at home since late march!!
And the video for Break My Heart came out around that time as well.. Im glad to hear she will keep promoting FN, it deserve it big time! :clap:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block