Watch Dua Lipa’s "Hallucinate" music video

14 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

In your dreams :explainlol: we already had your cancelled party. I brought chocolate cake remember? :explainlol:

You sure about that when I gained 200 sales within two days? :explainlol: Once I reach my Toxic/ITZ era, ~Its game over fall y’all~ :explainlol: Maybe bring the same cake for my ABC special In the zone performance coming in 5 months  :explainlol: I’m peaking rn gurl and ain’t no cancelation stoppin me :explainlol:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

She has to pull up a poll to vote a cancelled exhaler to be off her posters :cheese:

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Aren’t you on ha poster as well? :explainlol:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yes, and I am the one going to be removed :explainlol:

The poll is up :explainlol:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

You sure about that when I gained 200 sales within two days? :explainlol: Once I reach my Toxic/ITZ era, ~Its game over fall y’all~ :explainlol: Maybe bring the same cake for my ABC special In the zone performance coming in 5 months  :explainlol: I’m peaking rn gurl and ain’t no cancelation stoppin me :explainlol:

Sorry even your friend cancelled you :explainlol: enjoy the cake :explainlol:

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

5 votes for me to be uncancelled :explainlol: maybe bring the cake for my uncancellation party so it doesnt go for waste :explainlol:

Idk I already brought it for your cancellation party and by the looks of it my cake won’t be going to waste :explainlol: don’t worry I’ll play Hallucinate at the cancellation party :explainlol:

• Haha 2
39 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Idk I already brought it for your cancellation party and by the looks of it my cake won’t be going to waste :explainlol: don’t worry I’ll play Hallucinate at the cancellation party :explainlol:

i-i-i-i :lizzie:

Hallucinate:ohwut:

WHeen you try to cancel me :explainlol:

I have now 5...:gagacrash:

vo-o-o-o-otes:wontcry:

And they wont fade, when they come my way:jj: 

I aint losin my mind :tiffdrink:

• Haha 1

“Break my heart” just entered the top 20 on billboard!! See, this is Duas issue! A song starts growing on radio and climbing the charts and she moves right along to the next single! Give BMH a chance to get the success it deserves!

And FFS physical deserved better!! Dua don’t mess this up! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

“Break my heart” just entered the top 20 on billboard!! See, this is Duas issue! A song starts growing on radio and climbing the charts and she moves right along to the next single! Give BMH a chance to get the success it deserves!

And FFS physical deserved better!! Dua don’t mess this up! 

giphy.gifcancel the release Duo and film another video for Slay My Heart :lessons:

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

giphy.gifcancel the release Duo and film another video for Slay My Heart :lessons:

:katycry: YEP! “Break my heart” literally just became her third US top 20 hit, is picking up on radio, and she’s  sabotaging herself by releasing hallucinate this Friday. Idk why her team is rushing an era with such an amazing album. It’s not like they have tour coming up that’s causing the rush....we’re all at home. Larry must be managing Dua

:wendycry:

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

:katycry: YEP! “Break my heart” literally just became her third US top 20 hit, is picking up on radio, and she’s  sabotaging herself by releasing hallucinate this Friday. Idk why her team is rushing an era with such an amazing album. It’s not like they have tour coming up that’s causing the rush....we’re all at home. Larry must be managing Dua

:wendycry:

And it’s such an amazing video she managed to release when **** hit the fan so I agree she should wait a bit :kidcries:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block