What Genres Do You Wanna See Brit Do For B10?

I Have B10 On The Brain, I Can’t Stop Thinking Of New Music.  I Know, I Know, We Only Should Get B10 When She’s Free.  But, No Matter When We Get The New Album My Body Will Be Ready.  Ready For What Though?  What Music Genre Do You Wanna See Britney Do For B10?  
I’ll Start:  

Personally, I Want To See Britney Do Something Like A Mix Of These Albums:  
Confessions x MDNA x Can’t Be Tamed x Blackout x Femme Fatale 

I Know Thats A Weird Combination Of Albums That Are The Complete Opposite Of Each Others.  But, I Think It Could Work.  

I Love Bops, Dance Music Is My **** And I Love Listening To It (Which Is Ironic, Because I Can’t Dance At All).   

I Think Danja Will Be Perfect For The “Blackout 2.0” And Brit’s Very Own “Can’t Be Tamed”.  Rock Mafia, Redone, Demolition Crew Could Perfectly Create The Brit’s “MDNA”.  Bloodshy Could Do The “Confessions” Part And Max Martin For FF 2.0.  If, Somehow, These Albums Could Blend Together, But With A Britney Vibe To It, It Could Be Perfect.  And Spectacular Visuals, It Would Be The Comeback Era That Would Go Down In History.  

Anyways, What Do You Think?  What Genres Do You Want Britney To Explore For B10? 

Also P.S: Thanks To @Jordan Miller For Inspiring Me To Make This Thread!  Your Thread Yesterday Got Me Thinking And Now I Made This Thread.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda want something like In The Zone. Like in the fact that she explored multiple genres but overall it still was a dance record. So I want it to be dance at heart because that's what Britney's sound is at heart but I'd like to see her explore Electronica, R&B, and Trap.

• Content Curators

soemthing different but similar to itz and blackout in aesthetics and sounds 

urban

dark haunting beats

not midtempo selena boring inspo oh and good strong catchy bonuses

but i swear we have had like 10 b10 threads in the past two weeks

but i live for the growing hype

I definitely want her deep vocals and I want the songs to be kinda dark and her not be nervous about putting some badass personal writing out there 

I want the whole album to have a bad 

b i t ch attitude 

id love some ballads and I’d really like her to do some rock type stuff 

I think it’d be cool AF to release a double album of two different genres or something 

just let me enjoy this idea and don’t be yellin at me 

Orchestral, cinematic, British spy movie score, mixed with 90s freestyle flair. 

Orchestra - she owns strings since toxic and don’t let me be the last to know. Gaga tried to claim strings with Chromatica, but Britney is the rightful air to Madonna’s orchestral throne.

Cinematic - Britney needs to re-establish herself as a luxury brand.  That big budget Hollywood score is rich and will bring powerful production values With drama.

British Spy Movie - make the theme of the era be Britney as a new James Bond movie.  Think Of Britney in **** fitted tuxes mixed with slinky red dresses.  The theme music of spy movies are so elegant but powerful and carry an aire of sophistication and prestige.  It’s Iconic like Britney and can elevate her image to something mature like she tried to do with glory, but with more teeth.

90’s freestyle flair - Britney can ring in the return to 90s house music with amazing synths and a much needed ringing in of the opening of clubs back to pre-quarantine levels, but we need to go way back to the glory days of dance music. “Finally” “I got the power” “Rhythm of the night” “Rhythm is a dancer” “pump up the jam”.

I think these elements combine all of Britney’s natural strengths and bring her brand and the narrative of her cannon to the next level. I think it will establish her at the next phase of her artistry in an upper echelon of icons.

I really want to see a rock-inspired album from her. I liked the direction she went with Don't Keep Me Waiting and should expand upon that. It would be something she really hasn't done before and could shift public opinion of her a bit. She could get a little more personal (raw) with a rock/pop album. 

if we're getting Stiffney/POMney, I'd rather her do pop/rock music. perhaps similar to Amnesia, Don't Keep Me Waiting, Passenger. and possibly some ballads. maybe a combination of 21 and The Best Damn Thing. i just want her to stop embarrassing herself with dem zumba moves, it erodes what little is left of my idea of her as the ultimate pop performer, so she might as well do songa that do not require dancing. :whitneyshade:

again, that is if we don't get Primeney back, heck i'd even settle for Circusney, just not FFney and POMney please because the retirement home is waiting for them and they better stay there. :beat:

Archived