It's deeper than Camila. Fifth Harmony hated each other

1 hour ago, Invitation said:

I met them once, and 4 of them were very nice and excited when I talked about Britney. They straight up said they loved her.

I was talking about the fact that how even back then Britney knew it was weird they were making it into the competition (let alone in the real world) but they kept that attitude like they were the next big thing, and just like 5 seconds later they had disbanded already. 

I think it was obvious though. I mean, none of them auditioned to be part of a group :yaknow:

At first I naively thought that they were so harsh and raw with each other because they were "that close", and then I thought they were just some very hyped teenagers, but then it all continued and just wasn't cute anymore. And then Camila left the group and all that bottled up bad energy freely came out, and now it's just nasty to watch.

Of course, they are still young and we all learn from our mistakes, but they should already know better, and I'm surprised that her team didn't help them navigate the relationships as they got progressively more famous, since being a tight group is so important to succeed and stay afloat. Well they obviously didn't, and now we clearly know why.

Stop. Lauren, Normani, ally, and Dinah like each other. They were MANUFACTURED. You can’t expect people who were put together by a ****** man to be best friends. Camila is the only one that they didn’t like and it’s because she thought she was better than them. Remember when Larry set it up for them to go to Britney’s Vegas show and Camila didn’t go? Remember when it was revealed that Larry set up therapy sessions because of how Camila was treating the others? Camila was and always will be the problem. Why would they keep in touch in a regular basis? Do you think Beyonce calls Michelle and kelly daily? No. Do you think Harry Styles keeps in touch daily with the other 1D guys? No. Stop putting women against each other. THEY ONLY DISLIKED THE RACIST ONE

down music video GIF by Fifth Harmony

side note: Lauren looks tired AF in this gif 🥴. Normani is perfection though! 😍

And please stop comparing little mix to fifth harmony. I love little mix, but the reason none of them have gone solo is because they know none of them would make it solo. They can’t even crack the US market and their star is fading in the UK. Bounce back underperformed in the UK, and LM5 underperformed in the UK too. This isn’t shade to LM because I stan them, but facts are facts.little mix brits 2019 GIF by BRIT Awards

Ever since they were on the x factor their relationship seemed incredibly forced, like, how did they expect us to believe that they were best friends when they auditioned separately and were put together by the show? After that it seems like things just got worse, I never got the vibe that they had some sort of bond, which is very important when you're making music together.

On 6/15/2020 at 4:42 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Even though she's pregnant.

But never forget the warning she sent his current flame. Apparently in bed Zayn sucks and Perrie faked the *******s.

No man wants to hear they suck in bed that they were lied about how enjoyable it is. 💀💀💀💀💀

@JordanMiller

That super petty song  aimed to 13 y/o girls that have had a 1 week relationship at most is one of the very reasons I will never get into Little Mix. There is not one more juvenile thing than to write this song

"Hope she aint faking it like I did, took four long years to call it quit"

Girl, there's something wrong with u if you were faking it for four years and kept on going back

Oh, I deleted all your pics
Then blocked your number from my phone
Yeah yeah, you took all you could get
But you ain't getting this love no more
'Cause now I'm living so legit

YOU DELETED MY PICS FROM YOUR PHONE and blocked me? The horror! How will I ever live? :jl:

So legit. 

Guess I should say thank you
For the "hate yous" and the tattoos
Oh baby, I'm cool by the way
Ain't sure I loved you anyway

That boy is shooketh now that she starts doubting whether she ever loved him. :clownery:

These lyrics belong to 'cringy lyrics' thread, but instead of putting excerpts can just copy and paste the whole song. 

// I do agree Fifth Harmony didnt seem like they were meant for each other, but at least I can see some of the individual members as possibly having some star power and individuality

• Like 1

There’s a reason why groups, especially girl groups aren’t really a thing anymore....they rarely work out. Inevitably there’s always someone who wants to leave whether it’s due to ego or drama. The biggest disappointments for me have been Danity Kane and the Spice Girls I loved them so much, but they just couldn’t keep it together! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block