Is @alottawarmheart_ on IG, Britney?

Mgmgmgmg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, G-unit said:

Can someone tell me which photo Lynne’s friend commented on asking who it was?

its definitely not Britney...but I do believe the account is legit and it’s someone who knows/knew her.  It’s really eerie.

I thought it was Jill but it's a lady called Tatum who from the looks of her IG story might have been staying at Britney's condo in Destin this past weekend and has pics of her and Lynne from before. She commented on one of the first pics saying basically Do I know you and have I met you before because these photos are unseen.

TJ Esp also commented on one of the photos saying like this is a personal pic from his parents home of him and Brit. But that was about it.

6 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It’s a fan. These pictures can be found online, I used to be part of BritneyZpears (now HeyBritney) and they had the most extensive photo gallery and I remember seeing 99% of these photos, and the rest I remember someone found JL’s Facebook and Britney’s Facebook (I’m forgetting the URL but it was posted here years ago) and some photos are from there as well as others posted by Britney herself on her instagram. 

I doubt this person knows Britney, he or she is probably taking advantage of the fact that galleries are not really a thing anymore and people forget they have seen these photos before.

This. They try WAY too hard to be "hiding in plain sight". I've seen pretty much all of the pictures they claim to be super rare also. And I find it laughable that other pages like britneyspearsrare and all it's iterations watermark pictures as if they belong to them either? :chrissy: Follow anyone who knew Britney back in the day and that's where all these "rare" pictures come from peoples #tbt with her - panterasarah and her old make up artist Julienne post quite a few throwbacks that's where they originate.

11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

There's a cousin Laura Lynne (I swear all her family only knows like 5 names in total)

The account started in March. I doubt Britney would be uploading all these pics in this time, including pictures with Kevin, Paris Hilton and Charlie Ebersol, and pictures that come from her own Instagram. There must be someone that is just collecting pictures from all over the internet.

I laughed so hard at the knowing five names comment 😂

7 hours ago, youllremainanonymous said:

Why would there be a “secret” Instagram with Britney related hashtags?

+ HOW are you reading Louanne on that picture? There’s no O or U for starters. Suzanne makes more sense to me but I’m not sure, I just know it isn’t Louanne.

I mean it definitely starts with a L and ends with “anne” so just brainstorming here.

☮️

This person is someone wanting attention and faking things. I’ve texted with her in the past and sometimes she spilled "super secret information" she’s not allowed to talk about on her stories. So if you’re not allowed to talk about something then you don’t do it. Especially when you’re really someone close to Britney. I know from someone close to Lynne Spears, that she’s not very comfortable with this person posting all those photos. 

If you look into the accounts history how often it changed it’s name in the last few weeks, then you can imagine how much backlash this account got in the past, because they exposed it as fake account. Every time this girl which names herself Jessica, got exposed she changed the accounts name.

I also exposed her once in faking text messages by Jamie Lynn. She uploaded one, deleted after a few seconds, made some small changes and uploaded it again. I confronted her with this and blocked her insta since she’s also stealing some of my posts without even naming my account. 

Archived