Is @alottawarmheart_ on IG, Britney?

Mgmgmgmg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m not sure I’ve said on other threads that I’ve been talking to this person (not at all assuming this person to be Britney) she claims she’s just someone who knows Britney but I’m skeptical because someone on here mentioned that one of lynne’s friends commented asking who this was and why they had all these pictures but if they dont in fact know Britney they are laying it on THICK but I feel like if it was Britney I feel like she should’ve chosen “Anita d I c k instead of a lotta warm heart lmfaoooo but she says things like “Oh cool I want to tell her that next time I see her” ... if you know her and you’re close wouldn’t you just text her when you want to? I dunno i feel like it’s much more likely that it’s a delusional fan but still never hurts to dig 

• Super Mods

I think it’s a fan. If Britney were to have a secret account, she wouldn’t waste her time posting pictures of herself. She would want to talk to friends or loved ones in private or something more productive.

20 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I think it’s a fan. If Britney were to have a secret account, she wouldn’t waste her time posting pictures of herself. She would want to talk to friends or loved ones in private or something more productive.

It's probably Laura Lynne :ehidk:

its too much pics from the past,its like a freebritney distraction like mood ring and this stuff happening, the only thing surprising me, is britney taking a good selfie, so this confirms that britney in her instagram with her weird scary movie pictures is try to alarm us. 

#Freebritney

#Justiceforsodapop

It’s a fan. These pictures can be found online, I used to be part of BritneyZpears (now HeyBritney) and they had the most extensive photo gallery and I remember seeing 99% of these photos, and the rest I remember someone found JL’s Facebook and Britney’s Facebook (I’m forgetting the URL but it was posted here years ago) and some photos are from there as well as others posted by Britney herself on her instagram. 

I doubt this person knows Britney, he or she is probably taking advantage of the fact that galleries are not really a thing anymore and people forget they have seen these photos before.

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I also don’t think she’d use her account name as an alias we all know and I agree it wouldn’t be old pictures of her it’d probably pretty much just be a meme page lol and wouldn’t have any indication whatever so ever that this account even liked Britney, the whole point would be to be invisible not lure anyone in 

2 minutes ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

"To my cousin Louanne" maybe? Does she have a cousin named that?

There's a cousin Laura Lynne (I swear all her family only knows like 5 names in total)

The account started in March. I doubt Britney would be uploading all these pics in this time, including pictures with Kevin, Paris Hilton and Charlie Ebersol, and pictures that come from her own Instagram. There must be someone that is just collecting pictures from all over the internet.

Archived