Generation Z is mocking Millennials on TikTok

1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Lol, this is lowkey hilarious. Still, it seems like all generations talk smack about each other, so no surprise there. :sipney: The media blaming millenials for everything, boomer memes, Karen memes, etc. There hasn't been a specific campaign against Gen Z, but people talk smack about them all the time. :martini:

Their time is coming :clicktina: Gen Alpha will obliterate them and become Millennials next enemy :haha:

• Haha 7
  • Like 1

I actually don't understand everything they said. Like, the wine and stuff. :idkney: The only thing that really struck a nerve with me was the "1 bedroom apartment" comment cause whoever says that about Millenials, clearly has not been to my house. That's all I have to say about that. :imacat:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
18 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I don't even know what I am. I think I'm that weird transitional phase between the two. I guess I'm technically Gen Z (1999), but I don't really identify with that label. I feel like decades are much more accurate, so I just call myself a 00s kid. :yeahhh: Look at me being all quirky and different. #NotLikeTheOtherGenZ :cackling:

My brother is 97 so you early Gen Z kinda like Britney being a millennial even though she could be Gen X :haha:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I think this is just fun poking and roasting, and I hope someone isn’t seriously getting offended by it.

Anyways, like @iAlwaysSingLive, I’m in the transitional phase between the two generations where there isn’t consensus on what year Gen Z actually starts in. Unlike most of my friends that are born around the same time and consider themselves Millennials, I consider myself a Gen Z.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block