Generation Z is mocking Millennials on TikTok

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, then I hope that besides just realizing there are problems, they actually solve them / prevent them.

So if by the time they're grown ups there's still war, global warming, poverty, racism, xenophobia, any other kind of discrimination, and reaggeton is still the dominant genre in Latin music, we'll know they failed as a generation :nyschool:  :haha:

A 14-year old has already found a solution for shampoo and plastic waste and made a waste-free product...

:queenflopga:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

They are just young and immature, most importantly, extremely edgy and it's quite cringy, but I think we've all been there at one point.

However, one thing I've noticed is that Gen Z is EXTREMELY sensitive. Like everything and anything will make them cry, throw a tantrum, and completely lose their **** lol. Imma say it's a very spoiled generation raised by gen x, they obviously are doing something horribly wrong. I've never seen a generation so superficial and LIVING for others, meaning that their whole existence is based on fake reputation they try to sell to other people.

I think the pharmaceutical industry is gonna be earning millions in anti-depressants very soon is all I'm saying lol.

9 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Gen Alpha are kids born in 2011 onward. They’re the first generation born entirely in this century. They don’t know a world without smartphones or instant connectivity. Spooky.  :holduplisten:

Lol I feel so bad for my nephew and niece. Imagine a childhood with a phone in your hand. They practically live on it. Must be harmful in someway 

I will be funny seeing the kids of today, that enjoy TikTok and all, how they are going to see themselves in the future. It's pretty much how we make fun of the scene days and all haha. Also, they are trying to be edgy, just look around tumblr 10 years ago, you would see kids making **** jokes (like the 5th Harmony girl), trying to be sassy and making fun of their parents. It's a natural thing.

Btw, Harry Potter is overrated. And so is drinking coffee and wine. :imacat:

2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

They are just young and immature, most importantly, extremely edgy and it's quite cringy, but I think we've all been there at one point.

However, one thing I've noticed is that Gen Z is EXTREMELY sensitive. Like everything and anything will make them cry, throw a tantrum, and completely lose their **** lol. Imma say it's a very spoiled generation raised by gen x, they obviously are doing something horribly wrong. I've never seen a generation so superficial and LIVING for others, meaning that their whole existence is based on fake reputation they try to sell to other people.

I think the pharmaceutical industry is gonna be earning millions in anti-depressants very soon is all I'm saying lol.

PREACH! :meryl:

However, one thing I've noticed is that Gen Z is EXTREMELY sensitive. Like everything and anything will make them cry, throw a tantrum, and completely lose their **** lol.

I mean... they say the same thing about your generation. Not just gen z, but everyone. My mom, who is a baby boomer for the record, b.itches and moans about one of my sister's and her "sensitive millenial ways" far more than she ever does about me. I think it's just a really bad stereotype for both millenials and generation z kids.

Imma say it's a very spoiled generation raised by gen x, they obviously are doing something horribly wrong.

You realize that gen x started in 1966 and thus a lot of millennials have parents from the first few years? Also, aren't millenials the ones who are raising gen alpha kids who come out of the womb with a phone or iPad in their hands? Not to mention that this exact point, again, was said about millenials too. 

I've never seen a generation so superficial and LIVING for others, meaning that their whole existence is based on fake reputation they try to sell to other people.

All I can say about that is it's just a horrible stereotpye set in place by a lot of YouTubers and TikTokers, some which who aren't even from generation z. (I.e., Logan and Jake Paul). 

Yes, they will. Because the world is a f.ucked up place and we're all just trying to cope. 

As someone born in 2002, I just want to say that I love Harry Potter, and that both wine and coffee are delicious. I also want to mention that I think millenials and generation z are the most hated on generations and that we shouldn't be wasting brain cells on a couple of stupid f.ucks on TikTok. I mean, they're on TikTok. That should tell you something about them. :haha:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block