Generation Z is mocking Millennials on TikTok

• Content Curators
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

My little brother is Gen Z barely a millennial and thank God he’s more like a millennial than Gen Z. We ate cinnamon not Tide Pods :mattafact:

Lol I have two sisters (one 10 years older than me and another 6 years older than me) and I’m gen z so obviously I was still young when the cinnamon challenge was going around and they TRICKED ME into doing it and said that it was super fun 

turns out it wasn’t and I felt like death and my mom beat their ***** :imdying:

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I mean, after you choke, I'm assuming it feels very dry and like your throat is burning, so that would be a very natural reaction, IMO. 

Ohhh righttt. Ok i get. The choking feeling when it's dry like when you have dry cough. Totally get it now. :omg:

5 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Try it, Roxxy!!!

Hnngg~ i actually thought about it while reading your posts before I watched the video. Cause I do have cinnamon here. But now i'm scared after watching the videooo. :queenie:

Although...

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Like I was giving the sandman from Spider-Man a BJ 

This made it appealing all of a sudden. :mattafact:

• Haha 2

not the cinnamon challenge having a long-azz Wikipedia page :cackling:

The challenge is difficult and carries substantial health risks because the cinnamon coats and dries the mouth and throat, resulting in coughing, gagging, vomiting, and inhalation of cinnamon, leading to throat irritation, breathing difficulties, and risk of pneumonia or a collapsed lung.

truly a cultural reset :tired:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block