Generation Z is mocking Millennials on TikTok

Wow , they're literally the dumbest generation of human beings our planet has ever seen and why are they so bothered by our obsession with red wine ..... Probably because they're not even legal to drink ?:hahaha:

courteney cox wine GIF

Can't wait to drink some french red wine this evening......

• Haha 4
7 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Wow , they're literally the dumbest generation of human beings our planet has ever seen and why are they so bothered by our obsession with red wine ..... Probably because they're not even legal to drink ?:hahaha:

courteney cox wine GIF

Can't wait to drink some french red wine this evening......

lol at this, i'm born in 1993 and therefore a Millenial but I think that our generation is quite ignorant. we were all busy being obsessed by the entertainment industry, spending money and clubbing while Gen Z actually realized there's bigger problems on earth, see fridays for future and stuff. i mean, of course there's also people in our generation who went out for change but for sure, we weren't/aren't as conscious as they are.  

and also, look at you mocking them, it's just what older people say about younger ones :reductive:  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, NOTHXBYEJORDY said:

lol at this, i'm born in 1993 and therefore a Millenial but I think that our generation is quite ignorant. we were all busy being obsessed by the entertainment industry, spending money and clubbing while Gen Z actually realized there's bigger problems on earth, see fridays for future and stuff. i mean, of course there's also people in our generation who went out for change but for sure, we weren't/aren't as conscious as they are.  

and also, look at you mocking them, it's just what older people say about younger ones :reductive:  

:yesplease:

20 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:
From telling us that Harry potter is overrated, telling us to ditch wine and coffee and do a line of a can of Cola, to basically telling us that our obsession with vanity issues are stupid.

Tik Tok is the first social media platform for Generation Z.  It's so obvious. 

EadVq0QWkAEyneE?format=jpg&name=large

EadVq0zXkAEv8JN?format=jpg&name=large

EadVq6zWkAABgfG?format=jpg&name=large

EadVq7UWkAA7OzZ?format=jpg&name=large

tik-tok.jpg.a7dc28a46386cbe85c6d3fd6264be6e4.jpg

im with them bout the avocado toast .. a mafia war is brewing over avocados they need to chill 

28 minutes ago, NOTHXBYEJORDY said:

Yet most of the celebrities currently advocating for BLM are millennials :huh:Gen Z barely old enough to club. Their time is coming :truthtea:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
52 minutes ago, NOTHXBYEJORDY said:

Well you have a point , but they are so spoiled , who do they think they are , everything they have is because of the older generations , they have the easiest lives (not including 3rd world countries) and basically fed with information because of the internet which is not their invention. So good luck with saving the planet but they need to remember who gave them their rights (not claiming it is us millennials) 

But time will tell if they're really gonna change the world I wish them all the best and good luck :kiss:

1 hour ago, NOTHXBYEJORDY said:

Well, then I hope that besides just realizing there are problems, they actually solve them / prevent them.

So if by the time they're grown ups there's still war, global warming, poverty, racism, xenophobia, any other kind of discrimination, and reaggeton is still the dominant genre in Latin music, we'll know they failed as a generation :nyschool:  :haha:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yet most of the celebrities currently advocating for BLM are millennials :huh:Gen Z barely old enough to club. Their time is coming :truthtea:

Gen Z can't vote and the ones that can with the exception of Finneas and Billie eilish.  Say they are still young and wannabe a kid. The oldest gen Z is 23. 

He's about to finish his first quarter of a century in life. It goes rapidly fast after the firsr 25 years of your life..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block