Generation Z is mocking Millennials on TikTok

So @Roxxy

And @JordanMiller

@iAlwaysSingLive

So in early 2010's youtube. They used to do adult film reactions. They describe what's happening. Well one reaction video immediately sparked all of our interestsm especially when they described why it's banned in America.

Google two girls and a cup.

I'm still shocked after a decade. That bathroom business is actually a fetish. 

And this one disturbs me more than water sports. Up there with roman showers. 

In which the fetish is ur partner vomits on u. 

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

So in early 2010's youtube. They used to do adult film reactions. They describe what's happening. Well one reaction video immediately sparked all of our interestsm especially when they described why it's banned in America.

oh boy, I'm a veteran when it comes to sh! t (no pun intended) like that :cackling: I've seen all of those crazy videos from back in the day (including the one where a woman shoves an object down a man's p3 nis) :tiffcackle:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

So in early 2010's youtube. They used to do adult film reactions. They describe what's happening. Well one reaction video immediately sparked all of our interestsm especially when they described why it's banned in America. Google two girls and a cup. I'm still shocked after a decade. That bathroom business is actually a fetish. And this one disturbs me more than water sports. Up there with roman showers.In which the fetish is ur partner vomits on u. 

NOW THIS... I KNOW! :blol:

I can't believe the most disgusting one is the one that I am aware of while the cinnamon challenge, I never heard of. :queenie:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

oh boy, I'm a veteran when it comes to sh! t (no pun intended) like that I've seen all of those crazy videos from back in the day (including the one where a woman shoves an object down a man's p3 nis) 

I wanna see that too, Singy! Shooow. :imacat:

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ohhh righttt. Ok i get. The choking feeling when it's dry like when you have dry cough. Totally get it now. :omg:

Hnngg~ i actually thought about it while reading your posts before I watched the video. Cause I do have cinnamon here. But now i'm scared after watching the videooo. :queenie:

Although...

This made it appealing all of a sudden. :mattafact:

I knew I had to make it appealing to you :mattafact:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, AmorProhibido said:

As a gen zer, I don't know a single person in my age group who doesn't like Harry Potter. :zoomzoom: I think you just found the minority. :tbh:

Agreed 

I mean Ik people who aren’t fond of it but I don’t think I’ve met too many people who make fun of it? If that makes sense

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Agreed 

I mean Ik people who aren’t fond of it but I don’t think I’ve met too many people who make fun of it? If that makes sense

Exactly. Even the people who just don't get it/aren't interested in it don't make fun of it. My best friend for example has seen the movies and isn't obsessed with it like me, but she still appreciates it and has nothing bad to say about it.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Roxxy said:

SCREAMING :gloriascary:

No, cause i'm really puzzled, cause you're the second one to sorta reference it as food. Cause earlier in @CrazyButItFeelsAllright 's post saying they eat cinnamon and not Tide Pods. And then you say it looks delicious. So i'm like ooh so people actually eat these pods? :howiroll:

I'm so confused right now. :embarrassney:

Omg Roxy you can be so cute sometimes . :hype:

I guess you missed out on the tide pod challenge. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block