Generation Z is mocking Millennials on TikTok

I agree with them on harry potter being overrated, I've recently watched all the movies and finished them without skipping because if I start watching a movie series I feel like I should finish watching them all and because my friends told me to watch them but...it was torture, not because they were bad but because they were too long and yeah, even though they weren't bad they weren't that good either imo.I couldn't finish them without pausing and taking breaks like 10 times (I don't usually do that).anyways...btw I'm gen z but I feel y, I was born in 1997 so I guess I am one of the oldest gen z members.and I have a sister who was born in 2000 and she is not stupid like those tik tokers but she does have some silly friends, none of them are super into tik tok etc tho, as far as  I know.

On 6/16/2020 at 10:03 AM, drugsandroses said:

Lol I can't take seriously a generation that uses tiktok  Sorry. I'm a millennial and I dated a gen z guy once and it was so stupid.

Mood. I was born in 98 (so literally smack dab in between millenials and Gen Z) and the cultural shift between the two due to the internet is alarming. It's hard for even me to relate to teens now with their 5-second attention spans and the constant sarcasm/self-deprecating sense of humor (not to mention cancel culture... whew). Also, they're extremely obsessed with appearance and annoying talentless "influencers" like Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau, and seem to care more about Tik Tok than anything else. Is this because they're the first generation to grow up having smartphones?  :ehidk:

vor 38 Minuten schrieb armrunner1998:

Mood. I was born in 98 (so literally smack dab in between millenials and Gen Z) and the cultural shift between the two due to the internet is alarming. It's hard for even me to relate to teens now with their 5-second attention spans and the constant sarcasm/self-deprecating sense of humor (not to mention cancel culture... whew). Also, they're extremely obsessed with appearance and annoying talentless "influencers" like Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau, and seem to care more about Tik Tok than anything else. Is this because they're the first generation to grow up having smartphones?  :ehidk:

I think so or social media is the problem. I didn't had a Twitter account until 2012. Gen Z has an Twitter account sicne they are 1 or 2.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block