Exhale AMA with Britney Spears impersonator Derrick Barry

• Content Curators

Did you prepare for any sewing challenge prior to filming for AS5?

p.s. a lot of people feel like they’re robbed of your presence because you simply are the most entertaining and iconic one in the cast. What were the producers thinking....

• Like 1

Oh wow this is my favorite guest so far!!

*sings* Hey Derrick 

Did you always want to be famous? Did you always have a vision of yourself being an entertainer or did it kind of just happen? 

How has being in the entertainment industry changed you? Is it what you expected it to be? Is the set of drag race super different from what we see on tv? 

and lastly, how are things with you and India? 

keep doing your thing girl!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Who were you gonna do for Snatch Game in AS5?

p.s. a lot of people feel like they’re robbed of your presence because you simply are the most entertaining and iconic one in the cast. What were the producers thinking....

He was gonna do Mariah Carey, he said it on Watchya Packin :)

• Like 4

1) Are they extending RuPaul's Drag Race Live (the Las Vegas show)? I wanted to see you there but didn't get my chance thanks to this little pandemic. Any chance you will do your own Britney tribute show in the future?

2) If you were to come up with the concept of the music video for Mood Ring for Britney, what would it be?

3) Do you have any fun insider facts about Britney that you've learned from being an entertainer and possibly meeting people who are connected to her?

Thank you!