Exhale AMA with Britney Spears impersonator Derrick Barry

• Verified

derrick-barry-exhale-ama.jpg

Hey Exhale! It's Derrick Barry

You may know me as the world's leading Britney Spears impersonator. I've performed on America's Got Talent and the Las Vegas strip. I've also competed in the eighth season of RuPaul's Drag Race and the fifth season of All Stars

I'm participating in an Exhale AMA on Tuesday, June 9th, at 2 pm PST!

Leave me a question now and I'll begin responding at the time above. See you then!

UPDATE: Derrick's replies may be seen below:

derrick-b.jpg

• Love 7

First I wanna say that was shocked when I saw you for the first time on the AGT in 2008, I shared your video with every single friend of mine. I absolutely love your art. 

SPOILER ALERT:

Spoiler

Second, I was very sad to see you leave Drag Race last week, I wanted so much more.

Third: The shade you throw at India on Youtube with Monet, Juju and Mayhem made me laugh so HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD, I`m actually going to watch that video again after writing this.

Ok, last but not least: Do you have full knowledge about the #freeBritney movement ? If so, what are your thoughts about it ? Would you be willing to use your voice in order to spread the word about the movement and get more people involved ?

Thank you for doing this! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1