Exhale AMA with Britney Spears impersonator Derrick Barry

@DerrickBarry I love that you are such a good sport and have a great sense of humor, you handle this mean industry so well and I have mad respect for that!

When did you and Willam film the video for Derrick?

Are you ever going to make any more music?

Could you give us a breakdown of the lead up to the iconic Hater's Roast and what some of the jokes were supposed to be? Specifically the one about Thorgy?

Thank You So Much Derrick! Love You!

What’s your holy trinity of Britney albums?

most underrated Britney song?

favourite Britney deep cut?

favourite Britney look to impersonate?

favourite challenge on Rupaul’s drag race that you competed in?

which one of your S8 competitors inspires you the most? 

can’t wait to see your answers :clap:

Hey Derrick! 

Firstly, I’m a HUGE fan and every time I think “this is Derrick’s magnum opus” you always seem to top yourself  (talking about the X Change Rate here LOL). Your talent for voices is truly unique among the 100+ other Ru girls, so I am glad that’s what you chose to showcase on AS5. I was so entertained despite the SHADY editing

My question is:

If you could have a do-over, would you have changed anything for your AS5 talent show? Would you have gone the generic route and danced/lipsynced to a reference from your season (hems, dragometry, etc) that the judges seem to love? 

• Leader
11 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

Not so much a question but a comment:

Reveal hidden contents

So annoying how you got sent home first on All Stars. I hope you return and eliminate India lol she gives me really bad vibes. I stand with you 100% love you!

Heres you & me on Britney Day in Vegas in 2014. You were so approachable and sweet to me, thanks again.

792-BA70-F-BF84-43-F8-8166-172-CB9021702

Now my question, have you ever met Britney personally? If you haven't what would you say to her? 

Also what is your stance on #FreeBritney? Do you support the movement?

:katycry: Love this!