Exhale AMA with Britney Spears impersonator Derrick Barry

• Verified
21 hours ago, MX3 said:

Firstly, I am a big fan! You are so talented and entertaining and I wish we got to see more of you on All Stars!! I thought your impressions were all fantastic. 

Was there anything from either of your experiences on RPDR that the producers left out that you wished they hadn't? Or edited in such a way that you felt was not true to your experience? 

Was there a look that you didn't get to showcase on All Stars 5 that you were really looking forward to showing? If so, what was it! 

30 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

ROXXY REWARDS IS BACK :imacat:

Congratulations to the following Exhalers! They all received 100 Exhale points (Exhale money) from yours truly cause their questions got answered by @DerrickBarry ! 🧡💛💜

(in chronological order)

*** Slayer was rewarded with 200 Exhale points for getting picked twice.

*** Robbyyyy was rewarded with 300 Exhale points for getting picked three times.

Thank you for participating in the AMA! Til next time's Roxxy Rewards! :barbie:

Omg you're back!! :madance:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
43 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Congratulations to the following Exhalers! They all received 100 Exhale points (Exhale money) from yours truly cause their questions got answered by @DerrickBarry ! 🧡💛💜

(in chronological order)

*** Robbyyyy was rewarded with 300 Exhale points for getting picked three times.

Roxxy be like: “It's been a while / I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting / But I'm here now” :queenflopga:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

(in chronological order)

Welcome back queen! Let’s have a Kiki tenor.gif?itemid=4919379

• Love 2

Also, can I just say...

I love that Derrick loves the BRITNEY album and I'm happy he mentioned Anticipating.:imcute:

...but he didn't say Overprotected tho. :imacat:

Not to mention he expressed his love for self titled 2001 yet it's not even in his trinity or even his fourth or fifth fave. I guess it's his sixth - at best. :deadbanana:

• Haha 2