Exhale AMA with Britney Spears impersonator Derrick Barry

Do you still class yourself as a Britney Stan?

what got you into impersonating Britney?

Have you ever met Britney or been close to meeting her?

any juicy gossip you know about her or potential things you had lined up but never happened?

your favourite Britney song to perform?

your least favourite Britney song?

your least favourite Britney album?

have you ever had any contact with Britney or her team?

are you dying for more new Britney music to learn some new choreography?!

has Britney changed your life and got you to where you are now?

btw you genuinely are the best Britney impersonator!

Firstly, you’re the reason I started watching Drag Race, I love you a lot;  That being said;

1. How did you ended up performing with Madonna? 
2. In Drag Race, once you’re given the ipod with the lipsync songs, does it contain only the songs shown on the final cut or, are there more songs? 
3. Regarding the Tin Man outfit, did you keep it or redone it or was buried a long time ago?

That’t All, XOXO 

1 hour ago, Louis_j said:

Don't think he would be available to do this.. but I wish, just to see all the questions :badthoughts:

The first question would be, “Will, respectfully, who the **** do you think you are tarnishing the legacy of the beloved Britney Spears?” The second question would be, “Why the **** did you make BJ sound like that.” And the third question would be, “give us one good reason why we shouldn’t all beat your 🍑.” Lol

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Firstly, I am a big fan! You are so talented and entertaining and I wish we got to see more of you on All Stars!! I thought your impressions were all fantastic. 

Was there anything from either of your experiences on RPDR that the producers left out that you wished they hadn't? Or edited in such a way that you felt was not true to your experience? 

Was there a look that you didn't get to showcase on All Stars 5 that you were really looking forward to showing? If so, what was it! 

Not so much a question but a comment:

Spoiler

So annoying how you got sent home first on All Stars. I hope you return and eliminate India lol she gives me really bad vibes. I stand with you 100% love you!

Heres you & me on Britney Day in Vegas in 2014. You were so approachable and sweet to me, thanks again.

792-BA70-F-BF84-43-F8-8166-172-CB9021702

Now my question, have you ever met Britney personally? If you haven't what would you say to her? 

Also what is your stance on #FreeBritney? Do you support the movement?

• Love 1