Britney really should speak up.

• Super Mods

Im sorry but nothing is more important to Britney personally than getting her freedom back and saving herself from slavery, and thats how it should be. How do you expect her to fight for the equal rights of others when her basic human rights are taken away from her? Dont be silly

• Love 1

This really isn't the time for Britney to  be quiet, her team presents her as someone that's socially aware on IG.  

She can advocate for Dreamers but not about BLM?  She can lend her support behind gay rights but can't for racial injustice?  

America is in a deep crisis, this effects us all.  

• Love 3

The fact that some people are claiming that standing for basic human rights would mean getting "too political" :jl:

I agree, I think that everyone should get involved in this movement because it is something that is happening all over the world and it needs to stop, but specially celebrities, who have a bigger influence, should feel the responsability to collaborate and use the platform that they own. I'm not gonna judge her for staying silent, but I do wish that she'd speak up

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Silhouette said:

The fact that some people are claiming that standing for basic human rights would mean getting "too political" :jl:

I agree, I think that everyone should get involved in this movement because it is something that is happening all over the world and it needs to stop, but specially celebrities, who have a bigger influence, should feel the responsability to collaborate and use the platform that they own. I'm not gonna judge her for staying silent, but I do wish that she'd speak up

If you call out racists on here, you'll even get warnings from the admin. :jl:

• Love 1

I'm glad someone said this.

And of course, I'm scrolling through tons of comments about how she's not political and how she "lacks her own freedom."

It's bull****. She has constantly spoken out about LGBTQ issues. Is that not remotely political, if that's the excuse y'all want to use?

She has fans of all races — not just white. It'd be great to hear her support against killing black people. 

And I'm surprised JL posted something but I guess she still has her reasons for backing Trump

3 hours ago, Dirk said:

that's what I learned from her on For The Record.

I do not agree, she spoke and made a documentary under a guardianship.

In part, I agree with her life and nobody cares, but this, her life has been very public and she had and had to speak in public. For example, Justin publicly talks about their breakup and became the victim and hinted that she was unfaithful to him, she could have told his point of view and the truth, but no, she gave Justin a free pass, another example is her story with Kevin, if she tells the truth and says: "I have separated because Kevin left me alone at home and with the children and he baked ********* at dawn." Another example "I have been at home for 2 years and nothing happens to go out several nights, my children are perfectly cared for", Another example "There is a woman who scares me because she harasses me and I don't know her and thanks to that I go to hotels to spend the day and the nights "another example" I am happy for the separation of my parents, my father was very bad with my mother and with me and she and I do not deserve it ", another example" I am going to fire Larry because he is incompetent, he gets into my personal and professional life and he's a controller. ".Since her life was very public, she should have locked the doors and surely she would not be in this situation.

Now she is in an illegal guardianship and where she has no civil rights and she has to verbalize what happens to her because this will never end and of course if she ever does this and verbalizes, she will not only help herself but also to many people who are unfortunately in the same situation.

3 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

To be honest, I think people tend to feel pity for someone who doesn't speak out about things now. There's been a major shift on how most people perceive mental health from For The Record in 2008 to now. I just don't see many downsides to her sharing her side of things. Being vulnerable is one of the most powerful emotions a person can exercise. 

It is that she does not have to be ashamed, it is her life and she has done actions or consequences that put her in that situation. I do not want her to tell me about her mental health, I want her to verbalize the things that have happened in her life and about that pain and trauma in her heart and mind, to speak about the injustices she has suffered and about verbalizing what she has happened for 12 years.

• Love 1

I’m glad Britney was able to speak her mind on the matter, or Lou Taylor if you believe it’s her. That said, literally **** off Jordan for using Britney and the tragedy for clicks and revenue. I believed that if and when the time was right, she would find a way to have her say as she has before without pressure from anyone. The post you made was unnecessary. This isn’t about her. This isn’t about you Jordan; stop the virtue signaling. As for my black Britney army family and exhellers, I love you. You all always find ways to make me laugh and happy on this messy *** site. You’re important.