Britney really should speak up.

4 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

Her handlers always has been avoided politics and other serious situations. They were playing safe. She is not a free woman. She can't even vote. She doesn't have full control to social media. Her handlers choosing silence says a lot about of them.  I'm pretty sure Britney has strong thoughts about racism. Remember she defended her black bodyguard against the paparazzi who called him N word. She even tried to attack to  these racist mf. 

100%, she is in a permanent c-ship. We have not had a real interview with Britney in over a decade. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

She literally posted with Hilary back in 2016 and has advocated for the Dreamers act and has always encouraged fans to vote (*****.) This isn’t even a political issue. It’s a human rights and race issue.

i hope you’re not one of those people who don’t support BLM...

In case you didn't know... the BLM group is actually racist and hateful themselves... many of my cousins and friends of various races have tried to protest with them in the past and when they were selling gear at the protests, they flat out pushed them and and called them disgusting derogatory racist names and said stuff "gtfo you're not black u dont belong here *****".  If I didn't step in, they would have kept their money too.  Being a dark-skinned half black half latino myself, I support peaceful protests for racial injustice but will NEVER support the BLM group again since they are not about equality and fighting racial injustice.  They are hateful and disgusting.  

4 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

I’m black and I don’t care if she speaks on it. Because she’s not speaking against it

This! :gobaby:  and same!  People need to stop 'cancelling' and pressuring celebs to speak on every issue.  It's not their job.  Most of the ones that do, typically don't care anyway and just doing it for attention and clout and looking like they're some political figure.   One thing I've always respected about Britney is she's always been humble, and doesn't get involved with politics or drama herself, and is inclusive of everyone regardless if they don't have the same beliefs as her.  She stays in her lane.  Heck, she doesn't even speak out against people that do wrong in her own life... because once you're mature enough, you realize most of the time it doesn't matter anyway.  We know she supports most communities, and actions and heart speak louder than stupid posts and words.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
  • Content Curators
17 minutes ago, jennyj said:

In case you didn't know... the BLM group is actually racist and hateful themselves... many of my cousins and friends of various races have tried to protest with them in the past and when they were selling gear at the protests, they flat out pushed them and and called them disgusting derogatory racist names and said stuff "gtfo you're not black u dont belong here *****".  If I didn't step in, they would have kept their money too.  Being a dark-skinned half black half latino myself, I support peaceful protests for racial injustice but will NEVER support the BLM group again since they are not about equality and fighting racial injustice.  They are hateful and disgusting.  

Atleast in my beliefs in the comments I said that not all cops are bad despite my uncle being killed by a retired cop for his brown skin but yet you grouped the entire blm group off of one or two experiences 

the irony of it all lol 

• Love 5

Kristen Bell and Pink are getting attacked for something they wrote.

If I was famous, I would simply write the hashtag #blacklivesmatter, If I didn't know exactly what to say. I'm kinda scared to think what they gonna post on Britney Instagram tomorrow. 

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, jennyj said:

This! :gobaby:  and same!  People need to stop 'cancelling' and pressuring celebs to speak on every issue.  It's not their job.  Most of the ones that do, typically don't care anyway and just doing it for attention and clout and looking like they're some political figure.   One thing I've always respected about Britney is she's always been humble, and doesn't get involved with politics or drama herself, and is inclusive of everyone regardless if they don't have the same beliefs as her.  She stays in her lane.  Heck, she doesn't even speak out against people that do wrong in her own life... because once you're mature enough, you realize most of the time it doesn't matter anyway.  We know she supports most communities, and actions and heart speak louder than stupid posts and words.

omg like they're soooo racist and digusting, those damn BLM protesters... like how dare they revolt:

like, omg, stahp. leave celebrities alone. leave white police officers alone. like,, the protesting and civilian unrest is sooo uncool... like..the looting... like.. the economy, y 'all/// like both sides....like...very fine people... but but her emails... like, i'm gonna call 911, a black man is threatening me, y'all

gtfo. Wendy Williams GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

• Love 2
1 hour ago, jennyj said:

I do have to say tho. Black Lives Matter as a movement is not hateful and it’s actually not just black people. It’s allies as well. Unfortunately it’s a matter of a few pieces of trash spoiling the whole group. Just like what happens with peoples perception of the Police. They condemn them all jsut because of the few examples of S-H-I-TT-Y cops that get picked up on the media

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

the tea is real? or is it an assumption? It was clear that this was something like that.

I don't know, but this guy went to several Vegas shows.

The pictures with Hillary are still there, but the hashtag "I'm with her" was removed It hours later 

Lynne shared the pictures with the hashtag too, but It was deleted last time I checked.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

I don't know, but this guy went to several Vegas shows.

The pictures with Hillary are still there, but the hashtag "I'm with her" was removed It hours later 

Lynne shared the pictures with the hashtag too, but It was deleted last time I checked.

Yes, I know that her team eliminated the "with her", but I took it for granted that this was done because she cannot vote but it turns out that it is for other reasons.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Yes, I know that her team eliminated the "with her", but I took it for granted that this was done because she cannot vote but it turns out that it is for other reasons.

idk, it seemed quite off to my 16-years old butt when I saw that pic, like, that woman can't even vote :ehum:

& Britney is obviously/would be obviously a Democrat lol, the 'Dream Act', her song and position against guns are already a position against the biggest points of Republicans, and well her image (a conservative lady singing about how 'chains and whips excite' her, how '***** is a pleasure', about ************ & having shows in lingerie, the WB MV etc etc etc is a little bit original to say the least)

23 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

idk, it seemed quite off to my 16-years old butt when I saw that pic, like, that woman can't even vote :ehum:

& Britney is obviously/would be obviously a Democrat lol, the 'Dream Act', her song and position against guns are already a position against the biggest points of Republicans, and well her image (a conservative lady singing about how 'chains and whips excite' her, how '***** is a pleasure', about ************ & having shows in lingerie, the WB MV etc etc etc is a little bit original to say the least)

It was clear that this meeting was thanks to the people of Hillary, even her team did this wrong, imagine what kind of people they are.
Britney for logical reasons was a poor girl, and when she was little she had to work very hard, not only in the industry, her political ideas for me are clear.
 Also, Her father and sister I am sure are Republicans.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

I think the family is very conservative not Britney, they probably wouldn't support someone like Hillary. I think the photo op had to do with Larry.

16 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

It was clear that this meeting was thanks to the people of Hillary, even her team did this wrong, imagine what kind of people they are.
Britney for logical reasons was a poor girl, and when she was little she had to work very hard, not only in the industry, her political ideas for me are clear.
 Also, Her father and sister I am sure are Republicans.

JL already sad bad things about gay marriage, supported anti ******** politician, and shows signs of conservative behavior on her IG. 

Lynne stayed with abusive, cheater, drunk Jamie because "God" brought them together. Britney had to convince her to divorce that mess.

I don't believe Britney follows their beliefs, but the ones quiet till now about what's going on usually are the republicans. We know about Britney fake control over the Instagram, the GP  unfortunately doesn't.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I think the family is very conservative not Britney, they probably wouldn't support someone like Hillary. I think the photo op had to do with Larry.

Full of contradictions :ehum:

JL was pregnant at 16 outside marriage :jl: 

Jamie :sofedup: abusive, alcoholic & cheater, honestly it speaks for itself

Lynne showed support for Hillary 

Well, you can be a Democrat & Christian 

• Like 1

Why do you guys say she doesn't care? I don't believe she doesn't care. 

Britney seems to be a very empathic person & I think the only reason she doesn't post is because she doesn't want to be involved in any controversy. Some Americans are really out of their minds and they 100% would drag her.

But in my opinion this isn't about politics, it's about being humane and supporting those around us.

Not speaking up and staying silent and being indifferent for me means not caring enough about the issue. Which is sad.

I think Britney is afraid of speaking up but I think she should. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

Full of contradictions :ehum:

JL was pregnant at 16 outside marriage :jl: 

Jamie :sofedup: abusive, alcoholic & cheater, honestly it speaks for itself

Lynne showed support for Hillary 

Well, you can be a Democrat & Christian 

Aside the Lynne support, all the rest fits perfectly actually lol.

I'm not talking especific about being christian, but being conservative. It's very different.

Even If u seek Amy music video shows brilliantly conservatives hypocrisy. They point fingers to others, creates fake perfect images of themselves, but are full of "sins". 

• Like 1