Britney really should speak up.

First of all, i support this movement, i am disgusted by racism and im glad to see people on the streets fighting for whats right.

BUT.

The world put this woman through hell. She is still stuck in that hell. Barely anyone was ever on her side. And you think she is obligated to speak up when you want her to. To fight for someones rights when people mock her every day for being denied her own.

Thats disgusting.

• Love 2
  • Like 7

I hope they will post smth with donations made already. Othervise it's really feels wrong that singer of her caliber do not use her platform for good. She just got more money by selling 4 year old song and as much as i am glad it happened but still. Lou ppl reading us u better hurry up.

Britney has been battling for her human rights for 12 years and who spoke out for her? No celebrities, no press, no laywers. She was trapped and no one fought for her. She owes nothing to anyone.

I'm sure she thinks by not posting videos twirling around in her garden, she is being respectful. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
On 5/31/2020 at 6:28 AM, DonoDotto said:

Absolutely not, Britney is notorious for not being political and thats the way she should stay. Just because you feel passionate about something does not mean Britney must say something about it.

Hope youre not one of those people supposedly dragging her for not talking.

How is someone's skin color political ??? So being pro human rights is political ?? 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, JustWendy said:

omg like they're soooo racist and digusting, those damn BLM protesters... like how dare they revolt:

like, omg, stahp. leave celebrities alone. leave white police officers alone. like,, the protesting and civilian unrest is sooo uncool... like..the looting... like.. the economy, y 'all/// like both sides....like...very fine people... but but her emails... like, i'm gonna call 911, a black man is threatening me, y'all

gtfo. Wendy Williams GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

What video is horrible. I was shook. He is like 5 times of her size and he was beating her in a chest. Omg that is wrong with that man

• Like 1

The question you need to ask yourselves is do you think Britney Spears (through analyzing her behaviors throughout her time in the public eye) Doesn’t support equality and justice? If the answer is no then i don’t know why you would even be on a forum that supports her. 

if the answer is yes, then why does she need to tweet about it? Why does she need to record “even a small little statement?” to make YOU feel better? To make her LOOK better? To me, those are not reasons to speak on a cause or a movement. Nothing changes by celebrities hashtagging things on social media. Things change by exactly what is going on...Burning cities to the ground and MAKING the powers that be listen.  Right wrong or indifferent this is how throughout history change happens. Not by sending out tweets.. sorry Gen Z. 

• Love 1

Home girl cant even talk about her own life or do an interview without it being “pre-screened”. I support BLM and understand your frustration but you are asking for something that could be inauthentic. :clownery:

Furthermore, I feel that some celebs do more harm than good when they speak out about causes. Example: Camila Cabello speaking about dreamers and immigrants but turns out shes RACIST :tired:

• Love 3

i don't want Britney involved in any serious issues, she was under the microscope since she was a child and media dragger her for everything through her career. People today are so sensitive and complain about everything and she don't need to pull herself into another mess

• Love 3
  • Like 3
On 5/30/2020 at 9:00 PM, MakeMeFweaky said:

This better not be an unpopular opinion but Britney really needs to speak up about the BLM movement going on rn.

Obviously there’s a whole awkwardness with it with her own freedom and problems with the conservatorship but this is bigger than that.

Also she’s spoke up before on multiple occasions for other injustices (Dreamers Act, LGBT issues, the whole Comrade Britney thing), and britney is obviously the type of person who would support this.

Many celebs are being dragged for not saying anything or the wrong and even insensitive things (“all lives matter”, the one race is human race, prayers) and sooner or later people could actually drag her for not speaking up. 

britney-speak.jpg.d2a98c92759fefce409685a6305c2d93.jpg

This is a bad take. Celebrities getting involved right now is the worst thing they can do. If they're not out there in the streets with something relevant to share, just posting their opinions isn't helping. People need to form their OWN opinions, and really educate themselves on what's going on in these cities across the country. It's not a time for Britney Spears to educate people. 

That's not me slamming Britney AT ALL. I love when she's passionate about a cause, or her fans, or people in general. But Britney can give her support ANY time.... right now it's just not necessary. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 5/30/2020 at 9:43 PM, DonoDotto said:

That was a photo-op that was so obviously set up by her team, if you thought that had anything to do with Britney... :cackling:

To answer your question, I support justice. I am outraged at the filmed, coldblooded racist ****** of a man by a police officer.

I absolutely do not support antifa riots as a means of "expressing" this outrage.

Your silence however in answering the question I posed to you is very telling.

1,000% THIS. 

bravo. 

• Love 1

This thread is a bit ridiculous, to be honest, and is part of the reason I think exhale sometimes has toxic tendencies. And the fact that it’s featured is alarming. I’m biracial and also work in the legal field. Britney cannot speak out due to her conservatorship (I’m “assuming”). It’s pretty clear, so it’s absurd for fans to expect her to. We know she isn’t racist, and we know she supports people of color. Many of the celebrities that are speaking out are simply looking for attention for their own benefit (I.e. Camila Cabello having a “fan” record her at a BLM rally...yeah girl, bye). Britney doesn’t speak on any social or  political issues because her handlers will not let her (allegedly...i’ll add for legal issues). So stop, please.

• Like 7
11 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Dont play that game.

You know good and well that this subject is intimately intertwined with politics.

The fake naivety is not cute.

I play no games, there's nothing political about being against ****** of innocent people,so don't tell me what I know or don't know , but please get help , mental illness is not cute either :raven:

• Love 1
  • Like 1