Britney really should speak up.

1 hour ago, DavidURuiz said:

I do believe that despite her going through her own life difficulties/problems, she has an enormous platform that influences millions of people. It's more than a political move and I really hope that she says something soon, at this point, better late than never. 

Are you serious? bitchuok.png

we don't know what the **** is goin on on her life so please don't blame Britney for stay silent

• Haha 1

Like people have already said, this isn't about being political, it is about being a decent human being.

Even if it is from Lou Taylor, there should be some support shown, to further push a peaceful human rights message as well as make Britney look decent.

We know she's decent, but there is a lot of scrutiny online right now about how silence isn't the answer, and by being silent you are 'part of the problem'

I pray and hope in my heart that Britney at least knows and understands what is going on and isn't sheltered from even this because that would be heartbreaking.

Hope our darling is alright <3

• Love 6
On 5/30/2020 at 9:28 PM, DonoDotto said:

Absolutely not, Britney is notorious for not being political and thats the way she should stay. Just because you feel passionate about something does not mean Britney must say something about it.

Hope youre not one of those people supposedly dragging her for not talking.

im sure you are a white privileged human, so this is not something “we feel passionate about”, this is our lives, we are asking for equality, so shut up, #blacklivesmatter

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, lexgastelum said:

im sure you are a white privileged human, so this is not something “we feel passionate about”, this is our lives, we are asking for equality, so shut up, #blacklivesmatter

What a despicable thing to say for so many reasons.

Im actually a middle eastern Jew, and you clearly have a lot of soul searching to do.

Shame on you.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, nevermind said:

First of all, i support this movement, i am disgusted by racism and im glad to see people on the streets fighting for whats right.

BUT.

The world put this woman through hell. She is still stuck in that hell. Barely anyone was ever on her side. And you think she is obligated to speak up when you want her to. To fight for someones rights when people mock her every day for being denied her own.

Thats disgusting.

But how is it black people's fault , her oppressors are white anyways , so it has nothing to do with each , she has many black fans and black people who speak about free Britney movement , I don't get it ....:yaknow:

39 minutes ago, lexgastelum said:

What a bratty  statement - "im sure you are a white privileged human...."   we're all in this together folks, regardless of the color of our skin.  We all deserve equality and respect.  We all should treat each other with equality and respect.  End of it.  And Britney Spears can make a statement about this, or not - it doesn't really matter.  

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, ExXL said:

But how is it black people's fault , her oppressors are white anyways , so it has nothing to do with each , she has many black fans and black people who speak about free Britney movement , I don't get it ....:yaknow:

Because she has black fans, a woman under cship, who is denied basic freedom, who has god knows what to worry about every day, is obligated to tweet? NO. people like you are using blm as a front for witch hunt and cancelling. Whoever didnt tweet, wow, they are as good as dead.

Over the last two decades, and through her art, britney has said enough. You dont know where she donates her money, you dont need nor deserve to know. 

If you truly think that , in all this mess, whats missing is a tweet from a popstar... you are a lost cause.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, nevermind said:

Because she has black fans, a woman under cship, who is denied basic freedom, who has god knows what to worry about every day, is obligated to tweet? NO. people like you are using blm as a front for witch hunt and cancelling. Whoever didnt tweet, wow, they are as good as dead.

Over the last two decades, and through her art, britney has said enough. You dont know where she donates her money, you dont need nor deserve to know. 

If you truly think that , in all this mess, whats missing is a tweet from a popstar... you are a lost cause.

First of all where did you get the impression I'm participating in cancel culture?. Yes I think racists/ homophobes/or any other hateful people should be cancelled ,  just like camilhoe cabelhoe got canceled like she deserves , and second we already know Britney is not a racist so I don't get why won't she use her platform to speak up about this important issue , it's simply to show solidarity and support human rights, something tells me that you don't care much because oh well.....:jl: .

BUT it would be appreciated if Britney did say something about it , she might have mental disorders , but she's not that disabled like some people here portray......:demi:

4 minutes ago, ExXL said:

First of all where did you get the impression I'm participating in cancel culture?. Yes I think racists/ homophobes/or any other hateful people should be cancelled ,  just like camilhoe cabelhoe got canceled like she deserves , and second we already know Britney is not a racist so I don't get why won't she use her platform to speak up about this important issue , it's simply to show solidarity and support human rights, something tells me that you don't care much because oh well.....:jl: .

BUT it would be appreciated if Britney did say something about it , she might have mental disorders , but she's not that disabled like some people here portray......:demi:

Im not saying people with platform shouldnt speak out. Im saying her situation is specific and delicate. Maybe she doesnt know what to say, maybe she is afraid it will be dissected and laughed off. Maybe she did more privately than anyone will ever know.

You should let it go. and if youlive in the US, go out and do something concrete. I certainly wouldnt waste my time on a popforum.

• Leader
2 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

This thread is a bit ridiculous, to be honest, and is part of the reason I think exhale sometimes has toxic tendencies. And the fact that it’s featured is alarming.

Why is it alarming? It's a genuine point. Britney has an immense platform that could help a lot of people. Her voice matters. That is exactly why resistance against the conservatorship exists, because it in-part silences her. 

• Like 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

The only thing i feel like she should speak up about is mental health. She could help so many others, if they are affected.

I would love if she leaned into this. She could help sooo many people with her story. She's a huge inspiration. Mental health still has a bit of stigma around it, and the only way to minimize that is by shining a light on it and having discussions.

I also see the other side – that she may think she's already given us too much of herself and she won't do that ever again. 

• Love 3