Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

7 minutes ago, Towelney said:

This song has inspired me to buy an EOS lip balm   

👁👄👁 

britney spears chapstick GIF
I had to come back and edit this.  After posting this gif, and piggybacking on my last comment on this thread, I realized how Britney could’ve totally been in this AHS Coven scene.

american horror story witches GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
It’s Britney, witch.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, MacLaura said:

"This is incredible! 'Mood Ring' is one of my favorite songs on Glory, it’s so vibey and ****," Spears tells Billboard exclusively. "I’m so grateful to the fans for pushing for its release, and then for making it go to No. 1 on iTunes. I have the best fans in the world! I love you all!"

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/9393539/songwriters-melanie-fontana-jon-asher-britney-spears-mood-ring

Oh my god excellent article! Melanie Fontana for B10 Executive Producer please!!! 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, MANDIXMX said:

Honestly at that point in time I remember the fan base was really divided. A lot of them didn’t want Slumber Party as a single, they were pressed Do You Wanna Come Over wasn’t a single. Also them scrapping the original Make Me MV and giving us that horrendous official MV really put a bad taste in the fan bases mouth. They were over the Glory era by the time SP came out as a single. It never had a chance.

but most importantly, there was not a single to buy :hillary: they only replaced the original track with the Tinashe version everywhere and dropped the video.

Everybody who already got the album couldn't buy it again, because it was just replaced. And the video did well for like a week, even beating Chantaje at some point, but it didn't last. Then a month later they released that Remixes EP that had no effect. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MacLaura said:

"This is incredible! 'Mood Ring' is one of my favorite songs on Glory, it’s so vibey and ****," Spears tells Billboard exclusively. "I’m so grateful to the fans for pushing for its release, and then for making it go to No. 1 on iTunes. I have the best fans in the world! I love you all!"

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/9393539/songwriters-melanie-fontana-jon-asher-britney-spears-mood-ring

:mcry: