Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

46 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Freebritney petition has only 250 supporters thou.. 
the number is very low and don’t get why.. people even speak about freebritney on tv 

3 minutes ago, OopsItHurts said:

Why there is nobody mention about the love me down :calculating:. Has a great potential. I really think it's more underrated than mood ring. It's deserves more. Just kidding, i love both of them.:tiffanynod:

Listen love me god righ now! This song scream a remix single treatment with a current rapper... and here you go another top #1 on iTunes and maybe a huge success on streaming platforms... your welcome team b 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Needleney said:

Imagine the slayage if she release a brand new song with promo. :enigma: #1 everywhere!

its amazing to see how faithfull her fanbase is after all those years. 

A song everybody agrees is a high quality production such as Mood Ring. Last time that happened was in 2011 with Hold It Against Me that's why it was a #1

• Love 1
5 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Streaming is important but actual sales count more towards the Hot 100 than streams do. 

Yeah and clearly we can do both... But you engage GP people seeing it in a well position in a chart from their streaming platform and that could make them buy the song and stream it many times and realistically put the song in the Hot 100.

• Love 1