Britney Spears: Oops I Did It Again World Tour

On 5/16/2020 at 4:50 AM, Roxxy said:

The first Britney Tour I ever saw. No, not live. But on TV. :crying3:

This was before I got the Live & More DVD. :crying4:

I was so young and I didn't know about "concerts". I only know albums, singles, music videos, award show appearances, and award show performances. I never knew that singers do concerts - a show that consists of more than 2 songs. :crying2: I remember being sooo overwhelmed with joy to watch this on TV, and I wished it never ended cause I was getting fed with so much content. :crying1:

OMG you´re so cute.:hugs:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, BritneySpurs said:

There are two pro-shot full concerts (London was a tour date and Rio was the Rock In Rio festival, they replaced one of the interludes so it's not the exact tour but close):

They also pro-shot her New Orleans show but they didn't air all of it. It's every song minus Sometimes and the interludes but it was a really good show:

Thank you! This is exactly what I was after :hugs:

• Love 1

This was my first concert ever! I saw her at Jones Beach. I think she was originally supposed to do two shows but they added two more because the shows sold out so quickly. My parents let me get tickets to see her 3 of the 4 nights she played there. This tour has a special place in my heart because it’s very nostalgic but she really brought the energy and the intensity to every show. It’s a great introduction into what a pop show should be. But she really stepped up her game with the DWAD tour. 

• Love 5
On 5/15/2020 at 9:25 PM, Dark.Knight said:

I almost forgot about the Oops choreography with the screens, i was so amazed lol

In honor of Oops I Did It Again turning 20, let's watch her very first world tour! I know her tour didn't start until June 2000, but why wait?

This video is missing Sometimes which I guess she didn't mind not airing :( 

Original Setlist:

• You Drive Me Crazy
  • Stronger
  • What U See Is What U Get
  • From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart
  • Born To Make You Happy
  • Lucky
  • Sometimes
  • Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know
  • The Beat Goes On
  • Don't Go Knockin' On My Door
  • I Can't Get No Satisfaction
  • Baby One More Time
  • Oops I Did It Againbritney-spears-rock-in-rio-660x430-622x415.jpg.56c25ede4ef2c4ebbe651da636cd37f3.jpg

What's your first memory of it?

I think mine was when MTV did an All Access show and they showed Lucky and OIDIA; for some reason the first time they aired Lucky on that show they used her pre-recorded vocals and then they changed it to the album version.