Britney Spears: Oops I Did It Again World Tour

24 minutes ago, umr3000 said:

Is the entire show available anywhere to watch? 

Not this specific one, this one was aired on MuchMusic and Fox; the one from Fox had less songs (I think they removed FTBOMBH, BTMYH, Sometimes, The Beat Goes On, Satisfaction).

The London and Rock in Rio one are complete

37 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, they say girls hit puberty earlier than boys though :janet:

36 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Stop trying to make me old. :queenie: I didn't even know what they were talking about when they said "you went back to his house? D'you guys kiss? I'm not telling you that! Ohhhh myyy gooood you diiid!"

I was innocent, Pokie. :barbie:

now and then love GIF

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Mattyj7883 said:

the muppets rolf GIF
You youngins jammin’ to Britney’s ‘Live and More’.  Haha.  Jk.  I do remember watching it in my friend’s basement my freshman year of high school.  Good times.

Zomg! "It's Britney Spears Baby..."

Brainwashed child I was, they practically chanted her name in her shows, especially DWAD (Britney what it is right now?) every segment (especially the encore). :hiii:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

The first Britney Tour I ever saw. No, not live. But on TV. :crying3:

This was before I got the Live & More DVD. :crying4:

I was so young and I didn't know about "concerts". I only know albums, singles, music videos, award show appearances, and award show performances. I never knew that singers do concerts - a show that consists of more than 2 songs. :crying2: I remember being sooo overwhelmed with joy to watch this on TV, and I wished it never ended cause I was getting fed with so much content. :crying1:

That’s really cute! Have you ever seen her live?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

Brainwashed child I was, they practically chanted her name in her shows, especially DWAD (Britney what it is right now?) every segment (especially the encore). :hiii:

Omg yes!!  I forgot about that!!  I need to bust out my DWAD Live From Las Vegas dvd and give it a watch.  My favorite tour!  :yesplease: 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

Brainwashed child I was, they practically chanted her name in her shows, especially DWAD (Britney what it is right now?) every segment (especially the encore).

Wasn't it "Britney what it feels right now"? :imacat:

8 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

That’s really cute! Have you ever seen her live?

I haven't. :imacat: I've seen every other legend except her. Madonna, Janet, Mariah, Rihanna, Beyonce, J.Lo, Kylie.

But not Britney. What is wrong with me. :queenie:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I haven't. :imacat: I've seen every other legend except her. Madonna, Janet, Mariah, Rihanna, Beyonce, J.Lo, Kylie.

Omg Roxxy you have to! Did she not come near your city or you literally decided not to go?:imacat:

And I would love to see JLo live, lucky!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Damn!   You’ve seen some big names!  You need to see Brit next time.  Hopefully there is a next time.  :gobaby:

There will be.  Positive thinking.  :pumped:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Omg Roxxy you have to! Did she not come near your city or you literally decided not to go? And I would love to see JLo live, lucky!

She has in 2017. But it just didn't work. It was a busy year. Had I known that it would possibly be the last, I would've attended. :imacat:

• Love 1

Watching the video brings back so many memories of seeing this tour live.  It also makes me realize how much I love some of her simpler tour outfits.  I, unfortunately, never was able to see her Femme Fatale tour or Piece of Me, but I really do prefer her tour outfits from this, DWAD, Onyx Hotel, and Circus.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

She has in 2017. But it just didn't work. It was a busy year. Had I known that it would possibly be the last, I would've attended. :imacat:

Not too bad then, I guess if I lived in America I wouldn’t have been so determined to attend the POM tour. When she came to London in 2018 she hadn’t performed here in 7 years (Apple Music festival doesn’t count since AM randomly selected ticket winners) so I knew it was my chance to see her, I spent so much money on my ticket:crying1:

But it was worth it:crying1:

• Love 1