Britney Spears: Oops I Did It Again World Tour

32 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

In honor of Oops I Did It Again turning 20, let's watch her very first world tour! I know her tour didn't start until June 2000, but why wait?

This video is missing Sometimes which I guess she didn't mind not airing :( 

e5NDuTeIQuLmbrOos4SVP5FG1ZfRsytW8bL-oZ_wvn8.jpg.6acd0d104b59c6e7430e729e48d6a305.jpg

NaiveScratchyAzurewingedmagpie-size_rest

Spoiler

sounds good britney spears GIF

• Love 4
  • Haha 2

I Think her show in rio is energic, and the london too. this is only a few songs.

This is a great show, i would like it to be there.

edit: i didn't notice that it was a full version of the new orleans concert this is way better than london.

I love britney and her gaps, looks so southern, she is a southern legend, she needs to do a roots song and also something to thanks louisiana like beyonce lemonade (Also a therapy album)

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

The first Britney Tour I ever saw. No, not live. But on TV. :crying3:

This was before I got the Live & More DVD. :crying4:

I was so young and I didn't know about "concerts". I only know albums, singles, music videos, award show appearances, and award show performances. I never knew that singers do concerts - a show that consists of more than 2 songs. :crying2: I remember being sooo overwhelmed with joy to watch this on TV, and I wished it never ended cause I was getting fed with so much content. :crying1:

I remember that "Live and More" VHS (LOL) I used to stare at her hair on the cover, like...how is it brown, blonde, and long....but the actual concert, it was fully blonde, and short! She is SUCH a mystery to me! lol (I also didn't like the lipstick) 10 years old me! lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
12 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

I Think her show in rio is energic, and the london too. this is great but is only few songs 

This is a great show, i would like it to be there.

I prefer this one over the London one, the London was too much for me. This seemed more genuine to me.

The Rio one is probably one of her best, too bad the video quality isn't the best since it was dark.

5 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

the muppets rolf GIF
You youngins jammin’ to Britney’s ‘Live and More’.  Haha.  Jk.  I do remember watching it in my friend’s basement my freshman year of high school.  Good times.

SCREAMINGGG :gloria:

We get it, Matty. You were a teen already during this era. :imacat:

• Haha 4
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

well, they say girls hit puberty earlier than boys though

Stop trying to make me old. :queenie: I didn't even know what they were talking about when they said "you went back to his house? D'you guys kiss? I'm not telling you that! Ohhhh myyy gooood you diiid!"

I was innocent, Pokie. :barbie:

• Haha 2