Katy Perry - "Daisies" (stream + comment party)

23 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I want another Teenage Dream so bad:crying1: But let's see what she brings, I didn't find the Witness singles that bad.

Swish swish:duadance:

What she needs is songs like Never Really Over, Harleys in Hawaii and 365 in the album. :tbh: Never Worn White and Small Talk are cute, but they're not bops. If the album follows up on that sound, it's gonna flop.

The Witness singles were a mixed bag for me. Chained To The Rhythm and Swish Swish were iconic, but Bon Apetit and Hey Hey Hey were... meh.

• Love 1
  • Leader
4 minutes ago, maquisl said:

Honestly, I don't like this new album "vibe" / style at all... I'm not a big fan of her but I do like most of her singles + lots of other songs but this era is kinda meh. I guess it will be another "Witness" for me (I didn't like that album/era) :nochillbrit: :receipts2:

I'm gonna need you think more positively about this :fran:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, JordanMiller said:

I'm gonna need you think more positively about this :fran:

I'm trying to think positively... I'm listening to the album anyway and I'm here for the beautiful ballads I'm sure the album will have :riri: But I can't see one of her usual bops in this album. I see it as Katy's version of Avril's  "Head Above Water" album. I love that album but I hope I'm wrong because I love Katy's pop anthems  :otears:

• Love 2
  • Leader
16 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I'm trying to think positively... I'm listening to the album anyway and I'm here for the beautiful ballads I'm sure the album will have :riri: But I can't see one of her usual bops in this album. I see it as Katy's version of Avril's  "Head Above Water" album. I love that album but I hope I'm wrong because I love Katy's pop anthems  :otears:

Lol I'm legit the opposite. Not so much here for the ballads, but I'm all about a bop :riri:

• Love 1
On 5/7/2020 at 9:53 AM, JordanMiller said:

Katy Perry's new era is officially underway!

Her new song, "Daisies," drops tonight.

Are YOU excited for new Katy? Remember, music not the bling. :katycry:

katy-daisies.jpg.04acea8b9dd4ff74fdef5a78ac124acf.jpg

I must admit, I’m super happy for this one!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block