Introducing Exhale+

15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

first I need to make 3000 points to see how hard it is to keep that status lol I'm here every day and I only have 2500

I don't think you'll have a hard time with it, but if you do I can take care of that. :barbie:

18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

If I quit my job to spend more time in here, would you take care of me financially?

Aww Pokie. 🧡 that can be arranged, ya know. :brit2016:

• Haha 1
  • Leader
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

first I need to make 3000 points to see how hard it is to keep that status lol I'm here every day and I only have 2500 :haha:

If I quit my job to spend more time in here, would you take care of me financially? :bieber:

Haha. I think the real key here is creating hit topics.

The topic is 20 points, but if you get 100 replies boom! 120 Points

• Like 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

Is there an anonymous way to do this? No offense, but I rather pay directly through PayPal without my name, address, etc. being displayed to you or anyone else on the site.

In that case I was suggest using something fake. There is no way to avoid the address part for subscriptions unfortunately. 😇

This sounds pretty good! I just have a few questions:

• Does paying for the subscription with points support Exhale in any way?
  • Once you pay with points, are those points taken out of your account and you have to re-earn them?
  • When paying with points, do you get charged once, or monthly, just like with cash?

Thanks in advance! 💙 Also, I wish you the best of luck with this subscription service!

• Love 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

In that case I was suggest using something fake. There is no way to avoid the address part for subscriptions unfortunately. 😇

I should clarify that it's also not ideal to use a fake address, because I would like to send physical mail pieces and Exhale packages at some point to subscribers. It won't be immediate though. So if you are adamant about not using your real address I understand. 🙏 

• Leader
53 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’m down, already subscribed. Got me at enjoying ad-free. When does it launch?

Seems better than the other subscription service you had up for a bit, last year.

Exhale is my most visited site by FAR, so I don’t mind supporting it. Thanks, Jordan!   :imcute:   :clap:   :barbie:

Looks like you found it! :clap:

• Love 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

would you earn more from me subscribing or me seeing a month's worth of ads? :useeinthis:

TBH I'm not sure. However, I don't like how unpredictable ad revenue is. For example, last Wednesday BH generated more revenue than Saturday despite having more traffic on Saturday. Ad networks can literally cap what a publisher makes based on the market. I make more in December because of the holidays then revenue tanks in January because advertisers spent all their dollars on holiday marketing. Even though Dec and Jan had same traffic. Plus so many people use ad block. And ads provide a worse experience. It just doesn't make sense and I'm over it. 

I would love for Exhale to be subscription-only. 

So, the short answer ( :tiffcackle: ) is: subscribe please! 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Shadow2003 said:

This sounds pretty good! I just have a few questions:

• Once you pay with points, are those points taken out of your account and you have to re-earn them?
  • When paying with points, do you get charged once, or monthly, just like with cash?

Thanks in advance! 💙 Also, I wish you the best of luck with this subscription service!

Indirectly, yes. I would prefer die-hard Exhalers subscribe with actual dollars to help this community break away from the banner advertising business model for the reasons I mentioned in my previous comment 😇 

BUT I also understand that there are going to be some Exhalers that simply don't want to spend a cent on BH/Exhale. I learnt that lesson last year launching BH RX. That's why this points option exists. Basically, if you want to have this elevated experience, then commenting and engaging with the community will be that route. 

Correct! So you have to continue to engage with Exhale throughout the month so you can accumulate at least 3000 points to renew your (if you're buying with Points). 

You get charged once every 30 days whether you are using Points or real money.

Thanks for these questions! I am going to include them in the Exhale+ FAQ I'm making. Thank you thank you! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block