Introducing Exhale+

• Leader

Hey Exhale! First off, I want to thank you for being a part of the Exhale community. I can't begin to tell you how much I've enjoyed community building these last few months. It's been so fulfilling and exciting to watch this place grow! 

I noticed a lot of you visit Exhale multiples times a day, every day, and I want to reward those of you for contributing. I created a subscription plan for Exhalers who want an elevated viewing experience.

It's called Exhale+

exhale-plus3.png

When you subscribe to Exhale+, you’re becoming a part of something larger. 

Exhale+ subscribers are:

* A builder that wants to help grow the Exhale community
* A visionary who wants to enhance the forum and nurture our inner circle
* A teammate who wants to participate and be one of the key players
* Someone who believes, contributes, supports and elevates the community

Exhale+ perks:

• View Exhale Ad free
  • Upload & download attachments
  • Hide your own content
  • Close your own poll
  • Highlighted replies
  • Unlimited display name changes    
  • Create personal image galleries (coming soon)
  • Access to the private Exhale+ Forum (coming soon)
  • Create Clubs (coming soon)
    • Open, closed, invite-only, private or charge to enter

Many more features and abilities will be continually added for Exhale+ subscribers.

Help BreatheHeavy & Exhale grow by contributing just $3 a month (less than a cup of coffee!) for an ad-free, elevated experience. If you love this place as much as I do, please consider contributing $3. It would help the forum grow exponentially.

We also have an option to pay with Points accumulated through participating in the forum. The cost for an Exhale+ subscription as of right now is 3,000 Points.

You may earn points through engagement:

• Posting a new thread = 20 Points
  • Posting a new reply = 5 Points
  • Each reply left by an Exhaler on your thread = 1 Point
  • Receiving positive Reputation = 1 Point
  • Visiting Exhale once per day = 5 Points

Join Exhale

I'm calling this a soft launch because I don't want to put any expectations on Exhale+ yet, however I have a really good feeling about this. There are so many plans I've mapped out and plan on executing in the very near future. If any things need fixing with Exhale+, that will be my first priority. Once the kinks are ironed out, I will immediately begin adding more features that are exclusive to Exhale+ subscribers. 

If you need help, please use the support form

Thank you again for being part of Exhale. Your support is so greatly appreciated. 

Much love and gratitude to you all.

- Jordan

exhaleplusann.thumb.jpg.5e132f826f23bdfa1326577caebb922f.jpg

• Love 6
  • Like 3

Whoever said money can't solve your problems, must not have had any points to solve 'em. :barbie:

Come join Exhale+ ! 💛

We have exciting things to come in the near future and this is just the start of everything. The perks are awesome - but ultimately, you'll be contributing to BreatheHeavy and Exhale's growth and expansion. A big shot. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

If you like it, be part of it. TEEHEE🧡

Roxxy 💋

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Leader
24 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Whoever said money can't solve your problems, must not have had any points to solve 'em. :barbie:

Come join Exhale+ ! 💛

We have exciting things to come in the near future and this is just the start of everything. The perks are awesome - but ultimately, you'll be contributing to BreatheHeavy and Exhale's growth and expansion. A big shot. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Roxxy 💋

Thank you for all the support! Y'all, I talked Roxxy's ear off in our IMs about this going round and round :goat:

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Come join Exhale+ ! 💛

Roxxy 💋

I hope @JordanMiller is spoiling you with some gifts because you are a BIG asset to him and the BH empire! Love you girl, and I'm def signing up! :hugs:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Lol I watched the doc last year. It's a classic 

Serious question Jordan. How secure is my payment info? What are the options for payment? Paypal, direct card info, any other online payment system? I went to the sign up page, and the initial page didn't specify payment directions. So before I continue, I wanted to reach out. Thanks!!

• Like 5
  • Leader
10 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Serious question Jordan. How secure is my payment info? What are the options for payment? Paypal, direct card info, any other online payment system? I went to the sign up page, and the initial page didn't specify payment directions. So before I continue, I wanted to reach out. Thanks!!

Payments are securely handled through PayPal or Stripe (Stripe processes credit or debit cards). It never touches Exhale nor do I have access to it :) 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

It sounds reasonable I guess, but what happens if I run out of points, do I get automatically charged? Or what happens when threads get merged?

I guess I'll have to try and see lol

As long as you keep commenting and creating topics, you keep accumulating more points :) 

If your thread is merged, you keep whatever points you earned in your original thread. Any comments made in the merged thread will go to the OP. So if your topic was there first you’re good. Otherwise it’ll go to the other member after new comments are added to the merged topic. 

🙏

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Let me be, I wants to be, gots to be your suga give mama some suga mama~ Suga ma-ma-mama, i'm your suga mama, suga mama~ :bop:

first I need to make 3000 points to see how hard it is to keep that status lol I'm here every day and I only have 2500 :haha:

If I quit my job to spend more time in here, would you take care of me financially? :bieber:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block