Introducing Exhale+

2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

A PASS?! :didilie:

Of course, i'm Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons. You shall give me a free membership. :peasants:

• Haha 3
  • Leader
1 hour ago, asterix said:

It's not that you "won't" defend it because there isn't anything to defend. You tried. You don't fall into the rabbit  hole of comparing yourself yet you have been actively trying to copy Atrl. Hypocrite much? 

My post was criticism because that's exactly what you will get when you make public your subscription ideas because it involves money. So careful with that attitude because when it comes to money you will always have criticism. It's how the world works and with everything that's out there for purchase etc. You should be grateful for it and don't expect everyone to pat your head to go "oh how good jordan is". Got it? Good.

My way of speaking to people is perfectly fine. Who are you to police that? Just because you don't like my criticism and you obviously want only positive comments? Everyone will have their opinions and criticism to voice. If you are smart, you will actually pay more attention to the critical comments people make, because only those will help you "elevate" exhale and improve it. Food for thought. Not that you can put much thought at first place judging by how you keep trying to shove that subscription down our throats, but just saying! Good Luck and keep your vibes.

I am open to feedback, but I am not here for criticism dripping in resentment and negativity. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. 

Anyway, let's just agree to disagree. I hear you and I'm taking it all into account. 

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Just want to say thank you to everyone who joined Exhale+ thus far. 

Wondering... what do you think of it thus far? Good? Bad? Neutral? Thoughts?

Okay so here are my thoughts since i gathered up my tears, struggles, and strength to pay for the membership monthly with my 3k exhale points :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I really am satisfied with Exhale+ because it makes my experience on exhale more easy and great. Before +, ads use to be a headache since they were everywhere on the site (but thankfully they would never block the pages) and sometimes if i want to click on something, i press on a ad and i lose the site :orangu_orangutan_ape: But now Exhale plus, really wiped off those issues, and now without the ads, my experience is 3x better :) My friends @MrPieceOfMe and @Iconic 4 U recommended the feature to me, but i was quite reluctant since i had to pay 3k monthly, however i gathered it all up and got the membership. I like that not only do we get a more smoother, fresh and ad-free service, but you also added new features i enjoyed making and also give a sense of personality to my page :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: I like that we can add themes (i use the blackout theme and its really amazing, it gives me such a late 00s aesthetic and i like that) and even cool signatures! :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush: I also appreciate that you have even opened a feature for where we can send exhale points and still enjoy it, instead of paying money, it really shows that you also care other exhalers experience on exhale :) 

Overall, i loved Exhale+ and i will for sure stay with my membership. Thanks Jordan :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block