Introducing Exhale+

• Leader
On 4/28/2020 at 11:31 PM, Born2Die said:

Charge members to enter my own club...Exhale the new Onlyfans!:werk: Yasaas! Here for it! :clap1:

SFW :teigen:

But YASSS it's gonna be awesome.

Instead of only congregating in the forums, you guys can create clubs. For example, Madonna stans can unite in one place and celebrate Bedtime Stories hitting #1.

Everyone will be able to create Clubs btw. 

Exhale+ members will be able to make theirs private and/or charge people points to enter. :gunriah:

14 hours ago, F3rzz said:

i disagree about the "perk for exhale+ members" but you do you hunty

As for "more similar to Apple Music's BM" What??? you want to be the inferior? you want to make this a site only for paying members? how? am i getting it all wrong? 

I wish you success anyways :3 Godney knows how sad it makes me when a site i like disaspears :C

Id like to build off of this.

Must keep in mind that Apple is already a well-established and well-known, top-tier brand. Additionally, they have countless ways of imposing subscriptions to their services on people, by making the subscriptions part and parcel with the Apple products they sell.

What Im trying to say is that basically Apple is virtually the only one who could pull that off. They should NEVER be used as an example.

Just a friendly suggestion to never make Exhale subscription only unless you want to utterly decimate the website. ❤

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, DonoDotto said:

Id like to build off of this.

Must keep in mind that Apple is already a well-established and well-known, top-tier brand. Additionally, they have countless ways of imposing subscriptions to their services on people, by making the subscriptions part and parcel with the Apple products they sell.

What Im trying to say is that basically Apple is virtually the only one who could pull that off. They should NEVER be used as an example.

Just a friendly suggestion to never make Exhale subscription only unless you want to utterly decimate the website. ❤

I hear you. 

It depends on what my ultimate goal is. 

I honestly don't ever see Exhale being Subscribers only. However, I do think it's likely one day it would become members only. Still free for members, just guests could not view the content unless they register and sign in. But that's not something that can happen in the foreseeable future until subscription revenue surpasses ad revenue. Which that is my goal. 

• Leader
51 minutes ago, asterix said:

You haven't learned your lesson from the bhrx fiasco I see. If you wanted so badly that $3 you should have made it a one time thing. Members buying that only once for permanent Plus account and not having to pay each month. I don't see why anyone would want to pay monthly for a site that not only gets the news with huge delay since everyone get their news on twitter/other more reliable platforms instantly but also they don't pay anything on those platforms. So, free>your $3 monthly subscription and your dream of making this site a subscription only site. Popjustice/atrl/gagadaily forums don't charge their members. What makes you think yours is special? 

Also the a.d.block-blocker you have is hilarious I literally bypassed it in few minutes. Anyone can easily dodge both the ads and the a.d.block detection if they look it up. I don't see the appeal of this subscription. $3/month is tragic and I definitely would never trust breatheheavy with linking billing info/address and whatnot. Why should I trust a broken site that has a history of being compromised several times in the past? Besides I see no ads anyways so there's nothing this exhale+ package can offer me.

Good luck with your pipe dream though

rOxuGEl.gif

I don't even know where to begin. :cackling:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I hear you. 

It depends on what my ultimate goal is. 

I honestly don't ever see Exhale being Subscribers only. However, I do think it's likely one day it would become members only. Still free for members, just guests could not view the content unless they register and sign in. But that's not something that can happen in the foreseeable future until subscription revenue surpasses ad revenue. Which that is my goal. 

Part of what makes exhale enticing is the fact that you can lurk on here for years without creating an account. Id never have felt urged to create an account had I not witnessed the fun and the drama on here beforehand.

7 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

rOxuGEl.gif

I don't even know where to begin. :cackling:

My DMs are open if you need somebody to lean on Jordie :queenflopga::goat:

• Leader
1 hour ago, DonoDotto said:

Part of what makes exhale enticing is the fact that you can lurk on here for years without creating an account. Id never have felt urged to create an account had I not witnessed the fun and the drama on here beforehand.

My DMs are open if you need somebody to lean on Jordie :queenflopga::goat:

:tiffcackle:

I'm not trippin though. 

The lessons and failures I shouldered with BHRX were the stepping stones for Exhale+. I'm grateful for how hard BHRX was. It taught me so much. 

I expected there to be members who think Exhale+ is a terrible idea. If we didn't have people doubt it, then it wouldn't make me appreciate the ones who DO believe in it as much as I do. :goat:

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, asterix said:

As expected :cackling: I know you can't argue/defend anything about your site. Hard to argue when you are trying to make exhale an atrl replica. It's nothing new. Atrl and the other pop sites that are far more successful than exhale will ever be, don't charge their members. 

It's not that I can't argue / defend my website, it's that I won't. I spent way too many years feeling upset at myself for BH ~not being good enough~ and I'm done. 

I'm not trying to make Exhale anything other than Exhale. I'm not falling into the rabbit hole of comparing myself to others. Other forums do what they do, and we do what we do. There's room for all of us. 

I looked for anything constructive you had to say that could help enhance the community :squint: but it was mostly a lot of criticism.

I do appreciate your posts though! I'm not looking for everyone to agree with me or think everything I do for Exhale is the best. If you think it will fail / hate it I totally understand. I would encourage you to take a look at how you speak to people though. It's usually an indicator something else might be going on. Sending you good vibes. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, asterix said:

As expected :cackling: I know you can't argue/defend anything about your site. Hard to argue when you are trying to make exhale an atrl replica. It's nothing new. Atrl and the other pop sites that are far more successful than exhale will ever be, don't charge their members. 

Ahh, I get it now, a troll agent sent from GagaDaily :cackling::tiffcackle:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block