Introducing Exhale+

23 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

TBH I'm not sure. However, I don't like how unpredictable ad revenue is. For example, last Wednesday BH generated more revenue than Saturday despite having more traffic on Saturday. Ad networks can literally cap what a publisher makes based on the market. I make more in December because of the holidays then revenue tanks in January because advertisers spent all their dollars on holiday marketing. Even though Dec and Jan had same traffic. Plus so many people use ad block. And ads provide a worse experience. It just doesn't make sense and I'm over it. 

I would love for Exhale to be subscription-only. 

So, the short answer ( :tiffcackle: ) is: subscribe please! 

I definitely will in the future :bigkiss:

• Love 2

Gurl, an exclusive forum just for exhale+ members sounds like the worse idea, you will allienate guests and nonPlus members. Reconsider.

I like this, i may join in the future, not today, not tomorrow, but maybe later this year.

Spotify has

124 Million Premium Users adding up to 6 Billion revenue

147 Million Free Users adding up to just around 10% of that at 678 Million revenue 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, Isla said:

I think this is a cool idea, I'll have to consider it :tbh: But I like the idea of points for those who don't want to spend real money. 

:duh: 

I gotchu. But also please consider contributing with your dollars and sense. :gagasmile:

I would love for Exhale to finally escape the ad model and become members / subscribers only one day.

SGSw.gif

BUT yes, if you truly are in a place where you can't subscribe for $3 a month there's now an option available through engagement. :deserves:

• Leader
51 minutes ago, F3rzz said:

Gurl, an exclusive forum just for exhale+ members sounds like the worse idea, you will allienate guests and nonPlus members. Reconsider.

I like this, i may join in the future, not today, not tomorrow, but maybe later this year.

Spotify has

124 Million Premium Users adding up to 6 Billion revenue

147 Million Free Users adding up to just around 10% of that at 678 Million revenue 

Think of it more like a perk for Exhale+ members versus alienating anyone. :firega:

This would be more similar to Apple Music's business model. :goat:

But regardless big thank you for even considering 🙏 

6 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Think of it more like a perk for Exhale+ members versus alienating anyone. :firega:

This would be more similar to Apple Music's business model. :goat:

But regardless big thank you for even considering 🙏 

i disagree about the "perk for exhale+ members" but you do you hunty

As for "more similar to Apple Music's BM" What??? you want to be the inferior? you want to make this a site only for paying members? how? am i getting it all wrong? 

I wish you success anyways :3 Godney knows how sad it makes me when a site i like disaspears :C

• Love 2
  • Leader
2 hours ago, F3rzz said:

i disagree about the "perk for exhale+ members" but you do you hunty

As for "more similar to Apple Music's BM" What??? you want to be the inferior? you want to make this a site only for paying members? how? am i getting it all wrong? 

I wish you success anyways :3 Godney knows how sad it makes me when a site i like disaspears :C

It just depends on your goals. 

Spotify wants to be the music streaming giant, so they offer a free tier with ads. 

Apple Music doesn't want to deal with ads. They'd rather attract listeners who prefer to subscribe and enjoy music without interruption. If they wanted to they could easily add a free tier with ads, but they intentionally chose not to. I tend to lean more toward Apple in that regard.

However, I am a Spotify stan and pay for their premium account each month. I think Spotify is more user-friendly. 

Hope to see you subscribe one day :) And if not all good too.

But also :gunriah:

Spoiler

Just kiddin :makeitrain:

• Leader
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

@JordanMiller Do you see any data from PayPal? For example email address or name?

Yes, both. Because it notifies me in PayPal who submitted a payment. However, I am the only person with access to this information on BreatheHeavy. You have my word every member's information remains private. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block