What are your top 12 all-time favorite albums?

Midnight

• Content Curators

Here is the list of my top twelve all time favorite albums, now some these albums don't necessarily have my favorite songs on them but, they are albums I enjoy almost entirely.I also included three stand out tracks from each album that are in my opinion the best songs of each album.So share with me your top twelve all time fave albums and pick your three fave songs from each.

This was hard cause I still have so many more favorite albums but this will do for now. 

12, Lindsay Lohan - A Little More Personal, released in 2005. Stand out tracks are I Live For The Day, If It's Alright and Fastlane. This album gives me everything I need. It's deep, dark, edgy, fun. It is what I love and look for in music.

11, Madonna - Confessions On A Dance floor, released in 2005.Stand out tracks are Hung Up, Forbidden Love and Isaac. The tour of this era was also incredible so go check it out if you haven't yet.

10, Christina Aguilera - Stripped, released in 2002.Stand out tracks are Fighter, Can't Hold Us Down and Dirrty. What can be said about this masterpiece. This album is an Icon.

9, Avril Lavigne - Under My Skin, released in 2004. Stand out tracks are Don't Tell Me, Happy Ending and Nobody's Home. 

8, Interpol - El Pintor, released in 2014. Stand out tracks are All The Rage Back Home, Everything Is Wrong and Ancient Ways.

7, Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory, released in 2000. This album has sold 30 million copies. Stand out tracks are In The End, With You and Crawling

6, Incubus - Monuments and Melodies, released in 2009. This is a hits album and is certified gold. Stand out tracks are Love Hurts, Dig and Wish You Were Here.

5, Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite released in 2010, Stand out tracks are get Outta My Way, All The Lovers and Everything Is Beautiful. I know there might be better Kylie albums and even better dance albums but when I saw this guy dancing to Get Outta My Way in his underwear it changed my life.

4, Kesha - Animal released in 2010. Stand out tracks are Boots and Boys, Party At A Rich Dudes House and Take It Off. The ultimate party album.

3, Walk The Moon - Talking is Hard, released in 2014.Stand out tracks are Different Colors, Shut Up And Dance and Come Under the Covers. The good clean fun guys. This album gives me energy and I can't help but to dork out to their bops.

2, Lady Gaga - Born This Way, released in 2011. Stand out tracks are Marry The Night, Government Hooker and Heavy Metal Lover. This is all I need from Lady Gaga.

1, Britney Spears - Blackout, released in 2007. Stand out tracks are Get Naked (I Got a Plan) Gimme More and Perfect Love bonus track Get Back too.I mean who can have the audacity to deny this album. It's everything pop music deserves.

fav-albums.jpg

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Picking one Madonna album was the hardest thing I've ever had to do because it changes all the time.

Yes Madonna is so hard I love all her albums, well except for Madame X:trash:

ok here's mine 
(not including Israeli Music)

12, Ariana Grande - Sweetener,  Stand out tracks are r.e.m and get well soon

11, Taylor Swift - Lover, .Stand out tracks are Daylight and Lover

10, Britney Spears  - Britney, Stand out tracks are Anticipating and Not a girl

9, Britney Spears- Femme Fatale. Stand out tracks are He about to lose me Selfish and Inside Out

8, Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?, . Stand out track is bad guy and xanny 

7, Panic! at the Disco - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die!.  THIS ALBUM IS AMAZING 10/10

6, Ariana Grande- Thank U, Next. Stand out tracks are Bad Idea and make up

5, Charlie Puth - Voicenotes, Stand out tracks are BOY and LA Girls

4, Sufjan Stevens -Carrie & Lowell. Stand out track is fourth of July ( also Mystery of love and Visions of Gideon makes me cry every time- but they are from the soundtrack of call me by your name)

3, Harry Styles- Fine Line -Stand out tracks are Adore you and sunflower

2, Britney Spears - Blackout . Stand out tracks are heaven on earth and why should I be sad

1, Panic at the disco (without the "!" because they dropped it on the album) - Pretty Odd. Stand out tracks are Behind the sea; nine at the afternoon; when the day met the night

10 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

1000x1000bb.jpeg1000x1000bb.jpeg1000x1000bb.jpeg1000x1000bb.jpeg1000x1000bb.jpeg1000x1000bb.jpeg1000x1000bb.jpeg1000x1000bb.jpeg1000x1000bb.jpeg1000x1000bb.jpeg1000x1000bb.jpeg1000x1000bb.jpeg1000x1000bb.jpeg

I limited myself to 1 album per artist, but there's still 13 instead of 12... :goat: Picking one Madonna album was the hardest thing I've ever had to do because it changes all the time. :embarrassney: Also, I wouldn't be surprised if I forgot an album or two. I'm forgetful. :forkit:

I remember the times when Poppy and titanic were together. :demi:
she scared the devil out of me at the time.
she's cool now cool to see a pop girl in the metal world (metal-pop) (even tho I hate metal she has good songs)

Oops, forgot to do the tracks:

Spoiler

Bedtime Stories - Inside of Me, Sanctuary, Take a Bow

Am I a Girl? - Aristocrat, Hard Feelings, X

FROOT - Solitaire, Savages, Immortal

Pure Heroine - 400 Lux, Ribs, Buzzcut Season

Born This Way - Hair, Bloody Mair, Heavy Metal Lover

Work It Out - For You, Nebraska, Shelter

Long Way Home - Painter, Station, Leap

Light Up the Dark - Slip Away, Heavy Heart, A While

The Singles Collection - yeah no :inbed:

E*MO*TION - Gimmie Love, All That, Warm Blood

reputation - Don't Blame Me, King of My Heart, Dancing With Our Hands Tied

Alright, Still - Knock 'Em Out, Friday Night, Friend of Mine

Bright Lights - Guns and Horses, Wish I Stayed, Human

I'm a bit inconsistent with my favorite tracks, though - they change quite frequently. :goat:

2 minutes ago, osherlovesbritney said:

I remember the times when Poppy and titanic were together. :demi:
she scared the devil out of me at the time.
she's cool now cool to see a pop girl in the metal world (metal-pop) (even tho I hate metal she has good songs)

same, she's the only metal artist I genuinely listen to because she incorporates a lot of pop :lizzie:

• Content Curators
10 minutes ago, osherlovesbritney said:

Panic at the disco

I don't know why I stopped listening to Panic At The Disco, thank you for reminding me of them I'm about to go listen to them next.:sendinglove:

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, osherlovesbritney said:

TBH I like stan them for months then stop for a few months and then REstan them again (him- Brendon is the only one left) and the beat goes on like that :barbie:

I can't even remember when I stopped listening to them, I don't even remember why, I completely forgot about them. But nothing like the present to catch up :prettyney:

This is so hard!! Okay...

12. Christina Aguilera - Stripped. A beautifully cohesive album. Highlights: Soar, I'm OK, The Voice Within

11. Ciara - The Evolution. Some of her best work! Highlights: My Love, Promise, Bang It Up

10. Ellie Goulding - Lights. Takes me back to being 16 and dating for the first time. Highlights: Under The Sheets, This Love, I'll Hold My Breath

9. Hard Fi - Stars of CCTV. Indie rock perfection. Highlights: Cash Machine, Stars of CCTV, Tied Up Too Tight

8. Justin Timberlake - Future ***/Love Sounds. He's trash but he's made some amazing music. Highlights: Lovestoned, My Love, What Goes Around Comes Around

7. Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out. One of the best pop albums of the 10s. Highlights: Breathe In. Breathe Out., Sparks, My Kind

6. Gwen Stefani - Love Angel Music Baby. One of the best pop albums of the 00s. Highlights: The Real Thing, Cool, Danger Zone

5. Destiny's Child - Destiny Fulfilled. Their harmonies were just ❤. Highlights: Free, Girl, Bad Habit

4. The Black Eyed Peas - Monkey Business. Bangers from start to finish. Highlights: My Humps, Union, They Don't Want Music

3. Avril Lavigne - Let Go. So raw and brilliant. Highlights: Complicated, Nobody's Fool, Naked

2. M.I.A. - Arular. SO RAW AND BRILLIANT. Highlights: Galang, URAQT, Bucky Done Gun

1. Britney Spears - Blackout. No need to explain this one. Highlights change tbh: Break The Ice, Heaven on Earth, Why Should I Be Sad. Bonus: Outta This World

Nobody would know my top 12, theyre mostly not in English :demi:

So of the English music (which I admit Im very picky about). In no particular order:

Blackout- Britney Spears

Confessions On A Dance Floor- Madonna

Femme Fatale- Britney Spears

Hard Candy- Madonna

The Fame- Lady Gaga

The Fame Monster- Lady Gaga

FutureSex/LoveSounds- Justin Timberlake

Shrek Soundtrack- Various

25- Adele

I cant think of any more lol :demi:

*after 2 revisions*

Hnngg~ I hate this. At first I wanted to make a list of the albums of my life (impact) and then I made it strictly "favorites" (no impact) but it just became a few faves and mostly albums of my life, again. The inclusion of "of all time" in the topic title makes me overthink everything. :embarrassney: So i'm taking out the few "favorites" (bye bye E•MO•TION, Bedtime Stories, Spirit, and A Seat at the Table) and making this list an "all time albums of my life" list. 

1. Britney (2001) - Britney Spears

Spoiler

- Overprotected

- I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman

- What It's Like To Be Me

2. Mandy Moore (2001) Mandy Moore

Spoiler

- You Remind Me

- Saturate Me

- Turn the Clock Around

3. Laundry Service (2001) - Shakira

Spoiler

- Whenever, Wherever / Suerte (i like both)

- The One

- Que Me Quedes Tu

4. Stripped (2002) - Christina Aguilera

Spoiler

- Walk Away

- Fighter

- Infatuation

5. Under My Skin (2004) - Avril Lavigne

Spoiler

- My Happy Ending

- Nobody's Home

- Don't Tell Me

6. Destiny Fulfilled (2004) - Destiny's Child

Spoiler

- T-Shirt

- Bad Habit

- Through With Love

7. I Am Me (2005) - Ashlee Simpson

Spoiler

- Boyfriend

- Dancing Alone

- Burning Up

8. B'Day (2006) - Beyoncé

Spoiler

- Freakum Dress

- Suga Mama

- Upgrade U

9. Loose (2006) - Nelly Furtado

Spoiler

- Maneater

- No Hay Igual

- Te Busque

10. Good Girl Gone Bad (2007) - Rihanna

Spoiler

- Breakin' Dishes

- Rehab

- Good Girl Gone Bad

11. The Fame Monster (2009) - Lady GaGa

Spoiler

- Alejandro

- Speechless

- Telephone

12. Reputation (2017) - Taylor Swift

Spoiler

Track 1 to Track 6 :barbie:

- ...Ready for It?

- End Game

- I Did Something Bad

- Don't Blame Me ***

- Delicate ***

- Look What You Made Me Do ***

• Content Curators
6 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

3. Avril Lavigne - Let Go. So raw and brilliant. Highlights: Complicated, Nobody's Fool, Naked

MASTERPIECE :sendinglove: this is also another one of my favorites.

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

*after 2 revisions*

Hnngg~ I hate this. At first I wanted to make a list of the albums of my life (impact) and then I made it strictly "favorites" (no impact) but it just became a few faves and mostly albums of my life, again. The inclusion of "of all time" in the topic title makes me overthink everything. :embarrassney: So i'm taking out the few "favorites" (bye bye E•MO•TION, Bedtime Stories, Spirit, and A Seat at the Table) and making this list an "all time albums of my life" list. 

1. Britney (2001) - Britney Spears

Reveal hidden contents

Top 3

- Overprotected

- I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman

- What It's Like To Be Me

2. Mandy Moore (2001) Mandy Moore

Reveal hidden contents

- You Remind Me

- Saturate Me

- Turn the Clock Around

3. Laundry Service (2001) - Shakira

Reveal hidden contents

- Whenever, Wherever / Suerte (i like both)

- The One

- Que Me Quedes Tu

4. Stripped (2002) - Christina Aguilera

Reveal hidden contents

- Walk Away

- Fighter

- Infatuation

5. Under My Skin (2004) - Avril Lavigne

Reveal hidden contents

- My Happy Ending

- Nobody's Home

- Don't Tell Me

6. Destiny Fulfilled (2004) - Destiny's Child

Reveal hidden contents

- T-Shirt

- Bad Habit

- Through With Love

7. I Am Me (2005) - Ashlee Simpson

Reveal hidden contents

- Boyfriend

- Dancing Alone

- Burning Up

8. B'Day (2006) - Beyoncé

Reveal hidden contents

- Freakum Dress

- Suga Mama

- Upgrade U

9. Loose (2006) - Nelly Furtado

Reveal hidden contents

- Maneater

- No Hay Igual

- Te Busque

10. Good Girl Gone Bad (2007) - Rihanna

Reveal hidden contents

- Breakin' Dishes

- Rehab

- Good Girl Gone Bad

11. The Fame Monster (2009) - Lady GaGa

Reveal hidden contents

- Alejandro

- Speechless

- Telephone

12. Reputation (2017) - Taylor Swift

Reveal hidden contents

Track 1 to Track 6 :barbie:

- ...Ready for It?

- End Game

- I Did Something Bad

- Don't Blame Me ***

- Delicate ***

- Look What You Made Me Do ***

OMG I'm crying right now :crying3: were not only band mates were also same taste sisters . I LOVE YOUR LIST.

except for Rihanna and Tyler sorry :ohi:

Archived