What are your top 12 all-time favorite albums?

Midnight

My Favorite 12 Albums would be

1 Britney Britney

2 Britney Blackout 

3 Donde Estan Los Ladrones By Shakira

4 Britney Circus

5 Britney The singles collection (for resume OOPS,BABY, ITZ )

6  Lola Indigo "Akelarre"

7 Nelly Furtado Whoa Nelly

8 Hilary Duff Metamorphosis

9 Rosalia Mal Querer

10 Alanis Jagged Little Pill

11 Beyonce 4

12 Christina Aguilera Debut Album

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are not in order :donewithit:

1. The Inevitable End, Royksopp - this album includes one of my favourite songs ever, Thank You, possibly the most beautiful track I've heard in my entire life. I highly recommend everyone to listen to 'Running To the Sea'.

2. Body Talk, Robyn - purest form of electro-pop I feel (sorry Femme Fatale :demi:) Indestructible and None of Dem are great tracks. 

3.  The Ride, Nelly Furtado - this album is so personal, every single song i honestly resonate with. I have the title tattooed on my left forearm; to kinda represent how fast life moves, how life seems like a roller-coaster sometimes, and how my life feels like 'The Ride'.

4. Bittersweet July PT 1 & 2, Dev (she released these EP's separately but I'd count both as one album) i love Dev. I've always considered her so underrated, no one I've heard of seems to acknowledge her music, but I really love her music. 

5. The Family Jewels, Marina, I love her!!! It was so hard to decide between TFJ and Electra Heart, but I had to go with her debut. Shampain, Obsessions, Oh No! are my favourites. Also I just wanna note her incredible talent as a songwriter. 

6. Too Bright, Perfume Genius, I highly recommend Queen, Fool and Too Bright. This album is daring and bold.

7. Worlds, Porter Robinson, check out Divinity, Fellow Feeling, and Goodbye To A World!

8. Still on My Mind, Dido, I instantly fell in love with Dido after listening to Stan by Eminem, where he sampled her song 'Thank You'. This album is beautifully written from start to finish and left such an impact on me, I had to see her tour for this album back in November. Listen to Hurricanes, Hell After This and Some Kind of Love. 

9. The Fame, Lady Gaga, BEST debut album from any artist EVER.

10. For Your Entertainment, Adam Lambert, FANTASTIC. 

11. Britney, Britney Spears, I don't even have to describe this album. It speaks for itself! Before the Goodbye, Cinderella, Bombastic Love, Lonely... EVERY TRACK IS GREAT.

12. Froot, Marina, very mature album, I'm a Ruin, Blue, Weeds, Savages are beautiful tracks. 

I really wanted to include Glory and Blackout, but I've re-discovered this love for Britney recently. It has one of my favourite songs ever, Before the Goodbye, so it was a must :urite:.

26 minutes ago, Midnight said:

MASTERPIECE :sendinglove: this is also another one of my favorites.

Both Let Go and Under My Skin are flawless, as is Best Damn Thing tbh! Avril stan through and through :gobaby:

30 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

6. Destiny Fulfilled (2004) - Destiny's Child

Reveal hidden contents

- T-Shirt

- Bad Habit

- Through With Love

Snap!

33 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

*after 2 revisions*

Hnngg~ I hate this. At first I wanted to make a list of the albums of my life (impact) and then I made it strictly "favorites" (no impact) but it just became a few faves and mostly albums of my life, again. The inclusion of "of all time" in the topic title makes me overthink everything. :embarrassney: So i'm taking out the few "favorites" (bye bye E•MO•TION, Bedtime Stories, Spirit, and A Seat at the Table) and making this list an "all time albums of my life" list. 

1. Britney (2001) - Britney Spears

Reveal hidden contents

- Overprotected

- I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman

- What It's Like To Be Me

2. Mandy Moore (2001) Mandy Moore

Reveal hidden contents

- You Remind Me

- Saturate Me

- Turn the Clock Around

3. Laundry Service (2001) - Shakira

Reveal hidden contents

- Whenever, Wherever / Suerte (i like both)

- The One

- Que Me Quedes Tu

4. Stripped (2002) - Christina Aguilera

Reveal hidden contents

- Walk Away

- Fighter

- Infatuation

5. Under My Skin (2004) - Avril Lavigne

Reveal hidden contents

- My Happy Ending

- Nobody's Home

- Don't Tell Me

6. Destiny Fulfilled (2004) - Destiny's Child

Reveal hidden contents

- T-Shirt

- Bad Habit

- Through With Love

7. I Am Me (2005) - Ashlee Simpson

Reveal hidden contents

- Boyfriend

- Dancing Alone

- Burning Up

8. B'Day (2006) - Beyoncé

Reveal hidden contents

- Freakum Dress

- Suga Mama

- Upgrade U

9. Loose (2006) - Nelly Furtado

Reveal hidden contents

- Maneater

- No Hay Igual

- Te Busque

10. Good Girl Gone Bad (2007) - Rihanna

Reveal hidden contents

- Breakin' Dishes

- Rehab

- Good Girl Gone Bad

11. The Fame Monster (2009) - Lady GaGa

Reveal hidden contents

- Alejandro

- Speechless

- Telephone

12. Reputation (2017) - Taylor Swift

Reveal hidden contents

Track 1 to Track 6 :barbie:

- ...Ready for It?

- End Game

- I Did Something Bad

- Don't Blame Me ***

- Delicate ***

- Look What You Made Me Do ***

Your list is amazing!

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

10. For Your Entertainment, Adam Lambert

YES :barbie: that album is amazing Broken Open is everything. I also love his other two albums Trespassing and Original High :sendinglove:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
6 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Both Let Go and Under My Skin are flawless, as is Best Damn Thing tbh! Avril stan through and through :gobaby:

What did you think of Goodbye Lullaby ? I kinda thought it was bland. I liked her 2013 Avril way better.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

39 minutes ago, Midnight said:

OMG I'm crying right now  were not only band mates were also same taste sisters . I LOVE YOUR LIST.

except for Rihanna and Tyler sorry 

I love you, Carli. 🧡 but what is your deal with Riri and Taytay. :imacat:

30 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

@Roxxy reminded me of Nelly Furtado. How could I forget about her...  While "Loose" is legendary, I prefer "The Ride". In terms of favorite songs from said album: Flatline, Paris Sun, Sticks and Stones, Pipe Dreams, Tap Dancing (I literally can't pick just 3). 

I have not listened to this. Is it really? :idkney: I'll give it a shot after this current album i'm playing. I'll finish this first. 🧡

14 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Snap!

TASTE 🧡

13 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

Your list is amazing!

Thank you! :barbie:

12 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I have not listened to this. Is it really? :idkney: I'll give it a shot after this current album i'm playing. I'll finish this first. 🧡

Idk - you might not like it. It's nothing like "Loose". It's closer to her first two albums - it's like indie-pop / folk-pop mixed with random elements of electronica / folktronica. :mhm:

49 minutes ago, Midnight said:

What did you think of Goodbye Lullaby ? I kinda thought it was bland. I liked her 2013 Avril way better.

I honestly loved Goodbye Lullaby, I thought it was a beautiful breakup album - listened to it a lot in 2013! Tracks like Push, Remember When, Everybody Hurts omg :bparty:

and even Avril Lavigne was decent, but the quality went down a bit on that one imo, like she was definitely pandering to commercial success after GL didn't do so well. But it gave us Give You What You Like, Rock N Roll and Here's To Never Growing Up so I'm still grateful for it!

12 is such a strange number to stop at. I have mine listed to 25. 

12. thank u, next- Ariana Grande (2019)

Standouts: bloodline, in my head, imagine

11. Caution- Mariah Carey (2018)

Standouts: One Mo' Gen, 8th Grade, A No No

10. Like A Prayer- Madonna (1989)

Standouts: Like A Prayer, Express Yourself, Cherish

9. Red- Taylor Swift (2012)

Standouts: All To Well, State Of Grace, I Knew You Were Trouble

8. The Emancipation Of Mimi: Mariah Carey (2005)

Standouts: Fly Like A Bird, We Belong Together, Don't Forget About Us

7. Born This Way: Lady Gaga (2011)

Standouts: The Edge Of Glory, Yoü And I, Born This Way

6. 4- Beyoncé (2011)

Standouts: Love On Top, Countdown, I Miss You

5. Bad- Michael Jackson (1987)

Standouts: Smooth Criminal, Man In The Mirror, The Way You Make Me Feel

4. Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation 1814- Janet Jackson (1989)

Standouts: Escapade, Alright, Miss You Much

3. Beyoncé- Beyoncé (2013)

Standouts: Partition, ***Flawless, Jealous

2. Thriller- Michael Jackson (1982)

Standouts: Billie Jean, Beat It, Human Nature

1. Lemonade- Beyoncé (2016)

Standouts: Formation, All Night, Freedom

31 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

trust me it's AMAZING Magic is my favourite from  that album

I love Magic by PCD too! JK. I'm playing the album now, Reecey. Your song is a little farther down. :brit2016:

29 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Nothing I just have good taste in music, that is all 

Well I do like umbrella, Rihanna is GORGEOUS, Tay too I think they are both very beautiful and I can recognize the forces they are in pop music. I also do like that song by Tay that says weee are never ever getting back together but that's about it so yeah 

:haha: not you coming for Riri and Taytay. Crazy will half agree with you on that. :uknowit:

22 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Idk - you might not like it. It's nothing like "Loose". It's closer to her first two albums - it's like indie-pop / folk-pop mixed with random elements of electronica / folktronica. 

Yeah playing it noooow Singyyy. Omggg. :bigkiss: It's very like... Beyoncé's where the sound is very organic and alive. 

Thriller - Michael Jackson

The Wall - Pink Floyd

Dark Side of The Moon - Pink Floyd

A Love Supreme - John Coltrane

Abbey Road - The Beatles

Blackout - Britney Spears

Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles

Confessions On a Dance Floor - Madonna

Pet Sounds - The Beach Boys

In The Wee Small Hours - Frank Sinatra

I love all of them equally 

1 hour ago, vzlafan said:

My Favorite 12 Albums would be

1 Britney Britney

2 Britney Blackout 

3 Donde Estan Los Ladrones By Shakira

4 Britney Circus

5 Britney The singles collection (for resume OOPS,BABY, ITZ )

6  Lola Indigo "Akelarre"

7 Nelly Furtado Whoa Nelly

8 Hilary Duff Metamorphosis

9 Rosalia Mal Querer

10 Alanis Jagged Little Pill

11 Beyonce 4

12 Christina Aguilera Debut Album

Donde estan los ladrones :sendinglove:

Ok I'm going to limit myself to 1 album per artist otherwise I'll have 9 Britney albums up.

12. The Heist - Macklemore. The first male artist on this list, i love me some macklemore and my god he is one **** man!! So hot! Now to the album its so good! 3 Standout tracks are Same love, Neon Cathedral and Thrift shop.

11. The pinkprint - Nicki Minaj. Nicki proves on this album that shes the best rapper in the game, this album is flawless. 3 Standout tracks are The crying game, buy a heart and get on your knees.

10. Prism - Katy Perry. The gays love coming for Katy but she releases really amazing music and I'm here for it. Teenage dream and witness are close, but Prism really stands out for me. 3 standout tracks are Choose your battles, Unconditionally and This moment.

9. She is coming - Miley Cyrus. Does this count even though its an EP? I don't care, this EP has the Most on it so it automatically wins!! 3 Standout tracks are The Most, Mothers daughter and Unholy.

8. Joanne - Lady Gaga. Gaga fans hold their collective breaths because the fame monster wasn't chosen! Joanne is on another level, your either into that mood or your not, and I am. 3 standout tracks are Joanne, Perfect illusion and million reasons.

7. Love + Fear - Marina. Ya'll sleep on Marina and its disappointing. She released one of the best albums of 2019 and everyone slept on it. They should be ashamed of themselves for letting such an amazing body of work go unnoticed. 3 standout tracks are You, Enjoy your life and End of the earth.

6. Thank you, next - Ariana Grande. Ari is my girl and my number 3 queen, and this album was so cohesive and such a good album. 3 standout tracks are thank you next, break up with your girlfriend and in my head.

5. Girl on fire - Alicia Keys. The only reason why this album is better than the element of freedom is because the element of freedom has that stupid beyonce song. But girl on fire is that bish when it comes to Alicia albums. 3 Standout tracks are Not even the king, one thing and brand new me.

4. My love is your love - Whitney Houston. The real voice of a generation (with Kelly Clarkson closely followed). This album slaps and the title track is one of the best songs shes ever released. 3 standout tracks are my love is your love, its not right but its ok and i learned from the best.

3. Music - Madonna. I'm kind of a late Madonna fan, I started stanning her in 2013, but once i revisted all her stuff i found so much i loved, her albums have chopped and changed for me but this album is my fave of hers. 3 standout tracks are What it feels like for a girl (the album version), Gone and Nobodys perfect.

2. Stronger - Kelly Clarkson. Shes my number 2 queen and this is her best piece of work. The songs on this album just hit me a lot harder than any of her other albums. 3 standout tracks are What doesn't kill you makes you Stronger, The war is over and The sun will rise.

1. In the zone - Britney Spears. My all time fave album, i can listen from start to finish and never get tired. 3 standout tracks are Everytime, Breathe on me and Toxic.

Archived