What are your top 12 all-time favorite albums?

Midnight

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

I told you I have all peak Mandy albums + AWTR soundtrack, HTD soundtrack, and Chasing Liberty and AWTR. She was lowkey my true #2 after Britney :haha: but i never realized how hard I was stanning cause all i knew then was that it's Britney and Xtina only. I only came to realize I Mandy was my true #2 in the 2000s after I bought Best of Mandy Moore cause I cried listening to it for the first time. I didn't even feel that way when I bought Keeps Getting Better. :sobbing:

OMG Futurebeep/LovesoundsVoicenotes and American Idiot TASTE OH MY GAWD :yasqueen: if the list was a little longer, I would have F/L and AI on the list as well. I was really a rocker chic in high school and a h0e post-HS.:imacat: I just realized you have 2 Future disco albums. You're the Donna Summer of Exhale. :barbie:

Hahaha Donna Summer of Exhale. I do love my disco bopzzz :barbie: and yeah I have loads of other faves, but wouldn’t be interesting if my list was just pop albums :lizzie:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Hahaha Donna Summer of Exhale. I do love my disco bopzzz and yeah I have loads of other faves, but wouldn’t be interesting if my list was just pop albums 

Your music is actually diverse. I did not expect to see rock albums and Eminem on your list. :haha: I judged you to be into pop girls like me. Apparently not. :imacat: Do you know Hoobastank? I used to stan them too at the same time as American Idiot:barbie:

8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Your music is actually diverse. I did not expect to see rock albums and Eminem on your list. :haha: I judged you to be into pop girls like me. Apparently not. :imacat: Do you know Hoobastank? I used to stan them too at the same time as American Idiot:barbie:

Are you really shocked after I told you I don’t stan any other main pop girl besides Britney :haha: my music is super diverse tbh like you should see my playlists. All over the place :praisega:

One album per artist. Otherwise, it'll only be Britney and Mariah. ;)

Céline Dion - "D'eux" (1995)
Standouts: Pour que tu m'aimes encore, Je sais pas, Destin

Mariah Carey - "Butterfly" (1997)
Standouts: Butterfly, My All, Outside

Spice Girls - "Spiceworld" (1997)
Standouts: Spice Up Your Life, Viva Forever, The Lady Is A Vamp

Britney Spears - "In The Zone" (2003)
Standouts: Breathe On Me, Toxic, Touch Of My Hand

My Chemical Romance - "The Black Parade" (2006)
Standouts: Welcome To The Black Parade, I Don't Love You, Famous Last Words

Rihanna - "Rated R" (2009)
Standouts: Hard, Russian Roulette, Fire Bomb

Lady Gaga - "Born This Way" (2011)
Standouts: Hair, Bloody Mary, Yoü and I

Sam Smith - "In The Lonely Hour" (2014)
Standouts: I'm Not The Only One, Not In That Way, Lay Me Down

Carly Rae Jepsen - "E•MO•TION" (2015)
Standouts: Gimmie Love, Warm Blood, When I Needed You

Troye Sivan - "Blue Neighbourhood" (2015)
Standouts: BITE, FOOLS, LOST BOY

Lorde - "Melodrama" (2017)
Standouts: Liability, Hard Feelings/Loveless, Perfect Places

Billie Eilish - "WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?" (2019)
Standouts: when the party's over, listen before i go, i love you

8 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I had to listen to it twice. One through loud speakers and one on headphones so that I can really feel it.

I like it. I'm still uncertain about it's overall appeal but it's not a boring album. It's 3 stars for me. As I get older, I like quiet chill albums (but i still like gay pop). This is the present vibe of my life. I don't like the electronica elements. I wish she stuck with folkpop. I find the hard beats jarring. I wish Col Hard Truth doesn't have that annoying big fat bass sound. I reaaally like Magic very much and Phoenix. My Top 2. They're so beautiful. :crying1: I also like Sticks and Stones and Pipe Dreams. 🧡

Yeah, when reading reviews people either loved or hated the electronica elements. Personally, I loved them. :gagasmile: And "Phoenix" is the only song I don't like. Usually ballads are my favorites, but I just can't get over the phoenix metaphor - it might be one of the most cliché and most overused metaphors of all time. It makes me cringe. :embarrassney:

43 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Yeah, when reading reviews people either loved or hated the electronica elements. Personally, I loved them. :gagasmile: And "Phoenix" is the only song I don't like. Usually ballads are my favorites, but I just can't get over the phoenix metaphor - it might be one of the most cliché and most overused metaphors of all time. It makes me cringe. :embarrassney:

Aww Singy. I hope you still love me even if I like Phoenix:yasqueen: It's also the name of my section in school. :imacat:

5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Are you really shocked after I told you I don’t stan any other main pop girl besides Britney  my music is super diverse tbh like you should see my playlists. All over the place 

Omg I don't remember having that conversation. :idkney: cause we talk a lot about Britney and Xtina and Kesha and Dua Lipa and Meghan Trainor and Mandy Moore and Shakira and Salsa and Slaylor and Lindsay and Jessica and Hilegend and PCD and Marina. You see now why I judged you like that.:imacat:

In no particular but alphabetical order :

• Blackout - Britney Spears
    Top 3 : Break the Ice, Gimme More, Outta This World

• Britney - Britney Spears
    Top 3 : Anticipating, I Run Away, I'm a Slave 4 U

• Glory - Britney Spears
    Top 3 : Love me Down, Mood Ring, What You Need

• Good Girl Gone Bad - Rihanna
    Top 3 : Disturbia, Sell me Candy, Take a Bow

• I Am... Sasha Fierce - Beyoncé 
    Top 3 : Halo, Scared of Lonely, Sweet Dreams

• Lemonade - Beyoncé
    Top 3 : All Night, Sandcastles, Sorry

• Phoenix - Rita Ora
    Top 3 : Let You Love Me, Soul Survivor, Only Want You

• Pink Friday Roman Reloaded - Nicki Minaj
    Top 3 : Marilyn Monroe, Masquerade, Va Va Voom

• Queen - Nicki Minaj
    Top 3 : Chun-Li, Come See About Me, Ganja Burn

• Rebel Heart - Madonna
    Top 3 : Ghosttown, Hold Tight, Inside Out

• Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
    Top 3 : California Gurls, Hummingbird Heartbeat, Wide Awake

• Witness - Katy Perry
    Top 3 : Act my Age, Pendulum, Swish Swish
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, dark_wolf said:

I Am... Sasha Fierce - Beyoncé 
Top 3 : Halo, Scared of Lonely, Sweet Dreams

Rebel Heart - Madonna
Top 3 : Ghosttown, Hold Tight, Inside Out

• Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
    Top 3 : California Gurls, Hummingbird Heartbeat, Wide Awake

• Witness - Katy Perry
    Top 3 : Act my Age, Pendulum, Swish Swish

:livinggg:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

7 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Omg I don't remember having that conversation. :idkney: cause we talk a lot about Britney and Xtina and Kesha and Dua Lipa and Meghan Trainor and Mandy Moore and Shakira and Salsa and Slaylor and Lindsay and Jessica and Hilegend and PCD and Marina. You see now why I judged you like that.:imacat:

Haha yeah but besides Britney, Marina and Dua I’m not really stanning anyone else’s albums as far as top favorites. I still listen to them and have a lot of singles that are favorites, but albums as a whole is another story :lizzie:

Erykah Badu - baduizm

Whitney Houston - your love is my love 

Beyonce - lemonade 

Christina Aguilera - stripped

Madonna - ray of light

Lily allen - it's not me, it's you 

Marina and the diamonds - family jewels 

Mylene Farmer - innamoramento

Rihanna - loud

Pcd - pcd

Britney Spears - blackout 

Shakira - laundry service

Janet Jackson - rythm nation 

Michael Jackson - dangerous 

Massive Attack - protection 

Sade - lovers rock 

Poe - haunted 

Solange - a seat at the table 

..... Sorry that's the the least I could mention there are many more I could add to the list I have literally hundreds of fav albums also I'm very versatile and like variety in music ....:cackling:

1. Ariana Grande Dangerous Woman (Leave Me Lonely, Into You, Greedy), also las two albums I heart as much, but I had to choose one.

2. BoA Kwon - Boa (Her first and last? English album) (Energetic, Girls On Top, Touched) She has the Look Who's Talking on her album.

3. Nicola Roberts - Cinderella's Eyes (Beat of My Drum, Cinderella's Eyes, Gladiator)

4. F(x) - Red Light (Red Light, Butterfly, Dracula) All of their stuff is great.

5. Ciara - Fantasy Ride (High Price, Pucker Up, Turntables) Love all her albums!

6. Dev - The Night The Sun Came Up (Take Her From You, Kiss My lips, Bass Down Low) And her Mixtape - Is Hot worth mentioning.

7. Hyuna - A Talk (French Kiss, Red, Black List)

8. Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence (Fd My Way Up To the Top, Florida Kilos, West Coast)

9. Melanie Martinez - Cry Baby (Tag, You're It, Mad Hatter, Cake)

10. Poppy - Am I A Girl (Aristocrat, Play Destroy, The Rapture Ball)

11. PCD - PCD

12. Twice - Feel Special (Love Foolish, Trick It, Feel Special)

A lot of things left out, I can't do 12, ofcourse Britney albums too, but I didn't include to pack more of the rest :sipnstare:

10. Ariana Grande - thank u, next

9. Mariah Carey - Honey

8. Beyonce - Beyonce

7. Megan Thee Stallion - Fever

6. Taylor Swift - 1989

5. Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday

4. Taylor Swift - Reputation

3. Rihanna - ANTI

2. Shakira - Fijación Oral Vol. 1

1. Britney Spears - Blackout

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Livin4art said:

Erykah Badu - baduizm

Bag Lady is my bop 

Beyonce - lemonade 

Christina Aguilera - stripped

Madonna - ray of light

Icons of music 

Mylene Farmer - innamoramento

You know I started to get into her and completely deviated I love Desenchantee I'm gonna go back.

Pcd - pcd

Britney Spears - blackout 

Shakira - laundry service

Don't Cha, Buttons, Hot Stuff YAS this album is a must.

Laundry Service is one of Shakira's best honestly, particularly in English.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 hours ago, Midnight said:

Well I wont be doing that,  damm now you got me   

I bow down Queen you have won the game, he is all yours 

Do you really hate Britney Jean that much. :imacat: It means i'm more compatible with King Guapo. :barbie:

3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Haha yeah but besides Britney, Marina and Dua I’m not really stanning anyone else’s albums as far as top favorites. I still listen to them and have a lot of singles that are favorites, but albums as a whole is another story 

Oh you stan Marina that hard? I didn't know that. I thought she was just like a fave. :idkney: Ok no Marina jokes - ever. I don't want a piece of you. :kidcries:

But piece of you tho. :tiffdrink:

Archived