Alleged video of Tom Daley making out with 16-year-old Tik Tok star is circulating

Jordan Miller

These comments got me :makeup:

First of all... why are we sexualizing a kiss?  I remember being 17 and finding this woman to make out with who ended up being in her 40s. Why? Cause I was drinking and it was fun. She told me she had a son who was older than me, we laughed it off and went on with our respective nights. I was not preyed upon, I was not traumatized. Calm down :kiss:

Second, speaking on sexuality and the community... y’all out here commenting on celebrity thirst traps how you’d eat their *** with a side of fries and a kiss is somehow offensive enough that he’s destroying his family? You need to get out more or get off your high (radar) horse 

Would I make out with a 16 year old being 25? :nonono: 

But I also don’t think it’s fair calling the kid predatory without knowing the full story. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Olympic diver Tom Daley is in hot water.

Perez Hilton claims to have a video of Daley, 25, kissing a 16-year-old Tik Tok star. Perez also alleges the teen was drunk. 

It's unclear where the video was filmed, but it's worth mentioning the age of consent in the UK is 16. 

Daley, who is currently married to Dustin Lance Black, has not commented on it yet. 

Twitter responses are mostly slamming Perez for bringing this to light. 

I recognize this is a sensitive subject. Exhale, what do you think? 

tom-tweet.jpg.6bb380428d6d4c2802fd803b2954f142.jpg

tom-kiss-tik.jpg

Honestly, it wouldn’t shock me AT ALL if this is true. Tom’s young, he’s hot, the 16 year old is young..... and hot. Let’s not pretend Grindr isn’t stocked full of 16-17 year olds looking to hook up with creepy old daddies. 

I WANT TO BE CLEAR .... I’m not condoning it whatsoever. I feel young people should really understand what they’re getting into when they start exploring sexuality, but it’s 2020. The only reason this will be news is that Tom Daley is a cute, young celebrity. Conservatives will have their moment slamming the over-sexualized LGBT community, and fans of Daley will desperately try to act like it’s nothing. Ultimately since he’s cute, he’ll get off (if he hasn’t already... bazinga), and this won’t be news for more than a few days.

For me, the really gross thing is Perez Hilton. What people do in their time is their business. There’s no context to this video, and it’s a **** move to blast it all over the internet. If I were Daley I’d sue him for slander and defamation. Hilton for me is a skid mark on the briefs of society. 

7 minutes ago, dr35 said:

Honestly, it wouldn’t shock me AT ALL if this is true. Tom’s young, he’s hot, the 16 year old is young..... and hot. Let’s not pretend Grindr isn’t stocked full of 16-17 year olds looking to hook up with creepy old daddies. 

I WANT TO BE CLEAR .... I’m not condoning it whatsoever. I feel young people should really understand what they’re getting into when they start exploring sexuality, but it’s 2020. The only reason this will be news is that Tom Daley is a cute, young celebrity. Conservatives will have their moment slamming the over-sexualized LGBT community, and fans of Daley will desperately try to act like it’s nothing. Ultimately since he’s cute, he’ll get off (if he hasn’t already... bazinga), and this won’t be news for more than a few days.

For me, the really gross thing is Perez Hilton. What people do in their time is their business. There’s no context to this video, and it’s a **** move to blast it all over the internet. If I were Daley I’d sue him for slander and defamation. Hilton for me is a skid mark on the briefs of society. 

Agreed, it’s “alleged” and Perez just wanted the hits on his site.  :tired:

so... you can have kids at 16 (hi Jamie Lynn) but you can't get in a relationship with a young adult? lol. 

18 isn't anything biological though, you're ready for reproduction way before.

you could get married at 13 in France after the Revolution if you were a girl (and 15 if you were a boy).

9 hours ago, EasyThere said:

I mean is it morally Ok ? Not really.

Is it illegal in UK ? Yes

Is there a chance he didn't even know he is minor. Yeah

I mean have you seen the kids these days ?

Also isn't it known that Tom and his daddy are having an open marriage  ?

With that being said I keep forgetting how young Tom is aka how young he started/became famous. I always thought he was closer to 35 (not that that is old either)

It’s actually not illegal in UK. At 16 I had a job, my own flat and a dog lol. 16 is the age of consent there (I live in the states now). It’s a little eyebrow raising, but it’s not illegal.

I truly can't understand gays... :heresthetea: 99% of my gay friends lost their virginity at 15-16 (!) years old... usually to older men.. When I lost mine years later, they were laughing at me and seeing it as weird...:chrissy:  So make up your mind! Is it ok, or is it not ok... :ineedthetruth: + what were you doing when you were 16? :jj: Just curious :chrissy:

You Americans and your weird view of 'minors'. In Canada, consent is 16, and I knew girls in highschool who had boyfriends in their 20s when they were like 15. Yeah, let's make Tom Daley become a registered *** offender for making out with a ******** mature almost adult. O____o Yikes. 

Though weird thought... WHY WAS IT FILMED?

1 hour ago, Lukass1896 said:

I truly can't understand gays... :heresthetea: 99% of my gay friends lost their virginity at 15-16 (!) years old... usually to older men.. When I lost mine years later, there were laughing at me and seeing it as weird...:chrissy:  So make up your mind! Is it ok, or is it not ok... :ineedthetruth: + what were you doing when you were 16? :jj: Just curious :chrissy:

One time I fooled around with a guy and though I was still a virgin. I was 19 at the time and when I told him, he said that if he was 19 and a virgin he would kill himself. He was shocked when I ghosted him. Dave Grohl Nod GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

11 minutes ago, brycetippe said:

One time I fooled around with a guy and though I was still a virgin. I was 19 at the time and when I told him, he said that if he was 19 and a virgin he would kill himself. He was shocked when I ghosted him. Dave Grohl Nod GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

My point - exactly! :raven: If being 19+/20+ etc. and virgin is being seen as "weird" - then it means that majority of guys loose their virginity when they are 15-18 years old...:tina: and usually the same people now that they are 18+ are so shocked and grossed out when 16-17 year olds are having se*ual relationships... :umsaywhat: make up your mind people :chrissy: the hypocrisy is REAL :chrissy:

4 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

My point - exactly! :raven: If being 19+/20+ etc. and virgin is being seen as "weird" - then it means that majority of guys loose their virginity when they are 15-18 years old...:tina: and usually the same people now that they are 18+ are so shocked and grossed out when 16-17 year olds are having se*ual relationships... :umsaywhat: make up your mind people :chrissy: the hypocrisy is REAL :chrissy:

People just want to be judgey, and I feel like a lot of people forget what it was like when they were a teenager. Teenagers are PERVS, they are down to do whatever whenever. As long it isn't like a teacher or something, and they aren't coerced, let them be their pervy selves. Though at the same time, I don't get the twenty somethings who are into guys who are a lot younger than them, it weirds me out. I think the youngest I'd go is probably like 23? Couldn't imagine being with a 16 year old.

disgusted paris hilton GIF

9 minutes ago, brycetippe said:

People just want to be judgey, and I feel like a lot of people forget what it was like when they were a teenager. Teenagers are PERVS, they are down to do whatever whenever. As long it isn't like a teacher or something, and they aren't coerced, let them be their pervy selves. Though at the same time, I don't get the twenty somethings who are into guys who are a lot younger than them, it weirds me out. I think the youngest I'd go is probably like 23? Couldn't imagine being with a 16 year old.

disgusted paris hilton GIF

You're right. Teenagers are usually PERVS and I was too when I was a teenager, trust me :pieceofwhat: but I lost my virginity when I was 20 years old :selenerz: and most people were seeing it as something weird :tiffsniffle: when for me having a full blown s.e.x. at 15/16/17 is "weird"... :gross: but I'm never shocked or surprised when I hear that someone who is 20+ had se*ual relationship with a 16/17 year old - because that's just our reality (sadly). :katycream::yaknow:

4 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

You're right. Teenagers are usually PERVS and I was too when I was a teenager, trust me :pieceofwhat: but I lost my virginity when I was 20 years old :selenerz: and most people were seeing it as something weird :tiffsniffle: when for me having a full blown s.e.x. at 15/16/17 is "weird"... :gross: but I'm never shocked or surprised when I hear that someone who is 20+ had se*ual relationship with a 16/17 year old - because that's just our reality (sadly). :katycream::yaknow:

The gay community is kind of weird where you'll have these like almost 'mentorships' for new gays to date men who are quite older. Usually meeting them online or something. Idek, it's weird. We've got some crazy things going on that straight people would be like. :juggingu:

And yeah, I'm too cerebral and serious for guys my own age, let alone an effing teenager. I guess a lot of gheys base their relationship off of *** (I can't believe that word is censored, like wut?). I'm also really bad at dating, so I shouldn't even be having opinions on this. :jackk:

29 minutes ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

You guys realize this kid was fifteen years old when this happened.

That's like Jayden or Sean Preston hooking up with someone that is twenty four or twenty five. Do you guys really think that's appropriate? also I'm seeing a lot of "teens are pervs" talk here. No one is calling the child out for embracing their sexuality. Adults simply shouldn't be going for underaged minors, especially if you're in a position of power. 

@Britneyarmy8 are we even surprised, no

Everything atm is speculation regarding his age. Unless confirmed, its woefully misleading to state rumors like that as facts.

But you also had a problem with it when you thought he was 16. Either he was a minor or he wasnt, and that makes all the difference in the eyes of the law. 16 would make him not a minor depending on the country, yet you were still on here trying to discount anyone who was explaining otherwise.

I may be wrong, but I saw the screenshots and that guy does NOT look 15. Never seen a 15 year old so advanced developmentally. But thats just my two cents, and my two cents are irrelevant unless something is confirmed.

3 minutes ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

have you been around fifteen and sixteen year olds? I live with one and can assure you that just because someone looks physically developed, whether it be because of sports or not, that doesn't mean they've reached the same mental capacity. Additionally, of course I have an issue if he's 16 because even if both parties wanted it it doesn't mean anything? This guy looks his age to me and is allowed to develop. He's also a swimmer so his build is going to be different. That's literally what puberty is about. In that case, should anyone that appears older than their designated age be encouraged to hook up with older people?

Would you be okay with a fifteen or sixteen year old girl with a developed chest hooking up with a man 9-10 years older? Also once again, this took place in America so geography is irrelevant. The point is you shouldn't be accepting this as a 'matter of fact'. Of course I'm going to discount you guys because this is a minor lol. 

Would you hook up with a 16 year old who looked older? Regardless of the temptation, it doesn't denote from the existing power imbalance.

Show us reciepts that this happened in America as opposed to the UK, as both Perez and OP have implied.

You need to stop conflating 15 and 16 year olds because no one else here is. If hes 16 it was likely legal (assuming they were in the UK), if hes 15 it was not legal. 

I already wrote how I will raise my children. That doesnt refute the fact that most 16 year olds are mature enough to be entirely responsible of their own decisions. Your entire "power imbalance" argument is literally an excuse to not hold 16 year olds responsible for their own actions, when theyre perfectly sober and quite mentally developed. Youre using it as a scapegoat to still blame the 25 year old.

Why are you assuming that the 25 year old had power over the 16 year old? Being of older age does not automatically give you some special innate "power" over people younger than you. For all you know, this 25 year old is as immature as a 15 year old and this 16 year old was as mature as the average 25 year old. 

I personally wouldnt get involved with a 16 year old or any teen for that matter, but nonetheless the falsehoods and straw-man arguments in your posts needed refuting. The average 16 year old is wholly responsible for his own actions and choices, no less than a 25 or a 35 or an 80 year old.

11 minutes ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

um

so again, would you react the same way if it were a woman. you talked earlier about 'gay years'. what the hell was that about? also of course there's a power imbalance in terms of both age, in addition to the simple fact that this is a professional millionaire swimmer? Look at the R Kelly thing. A lot of those girls were 16 years old and technically 'agreed' at least initially to hooking up with him due to how seducing fame and money can be. I'm not suggesting that they are the exact same thing, but they are very similar are they not? 

I never wrote anything remotely similar to "gay years" or whatever the hell that is lol?

I suppose it is the same thing. Plenty of high school girls going out with college "jockeys" and such.

Im not familiar with the whole R Kelly story so I dont know to speak on it.

Where are the parents or the responsible adults in their lives then is what I wanna know? If they have no parents or responsible adults in their lives, then their experiences in life have very likely naturally matured them to the extent that they have experience dealing with a world of adults, needing to constantly fend for themselves and all, and are more than capable of making decisions in an adult world, perhaps moreso than a 16 with parents or responsible adults in their lives.

And that isnt the definition of "power imbalance". Age does not automatically give you power. Also, money is not a date-rap ****. A power imbalance would be an army commander coercing one of his soldiers to sleep with him, or a boss implying to one of their workers that his job is dependant upon him doing stuff with him.

Theres nothing innately wrong with there being an age gap of 5, 10, 20, 30 years... its not relevant. Madonna is still sleeping with guys in their twenties. Their life their buisness. If thats what they like or want they have the free choice to do it.

Just because you might personally find a ten year age gap revolting for whatever reason or what not (despite it not being an uncommon age gap at all), doesnt make it automatically wrong.

Archived