Alleged video of Tom Daley making out with 16-year-old Tik Tok star is circulating

Jordan Miller

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
54 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

To be fair, 16 was considered ripe enough even for marriage in most cultures throughout history until very recently. 

And there are still plenty of cultures around today where 16 year olds get married. Its all mostly a cultural/maturity issue.

So was sexism and racism and homophobia 

I don’t really get where u are going here....

:tina:

Idk call me a bad person but I don't see that as a HUGE deal, like he is hot, she probably wanted him (if not then he's guilty ofc) as much as he wanted her, and my parents have 10 years of age gap so between them so... And today's 16yo girls often look so much older with all that makeup idk:brityes: now if she was like 14 that ofc would be very disturbing

If he was straight and she was 16 we would be coming for his ***.

He won't be in trouble legally - the age of consent il 16 in the UK. But I don't think his image will ever recover from this.
When I was 15 I had *** with 40 years old men though, but I would NEVER do the contrary

Going on a bit of a tangent, and I’m probably going to get flack for this, but I’m tired of all these gay celebs poorly representing the LGBTQ+ community. I’m also tired of the hypersexuality within the gay community. I just want a healthy monogamous relationship and to be treated equally, so maybe I can have a white picket fence and maybe even kids one day. Situations like this where a gay man is in an open relationship or cheating and doing stuff with a 16yo old... I don’t want to be represented like this. If you want an open relationship or polyamory or to have an **** every weekend, I support you! That’s your freedom. Embrace it! But I’m tired of that seemingly being the face of our community.  It alienates people who might otherwise support us in getting our freedoms and it alienates me, who doesn’t identify with that subculture at all, from my own community. 

3 minutes ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

signed in again cause i agree with you. as @nerdygeekgrl said, it's rik2.0 and idc who i target anymore. 

now i understand why  so many users are okay with 30-somethings targeting 18 year olds over petty ****....because they're fine with adults making ****** advances towards minors almost 10 years younger than them. disgusting. 

GAY years?? excuse me. 

My baby is back!! Missed u Rik. 

9 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Well he cute, so he'll get a free pass. :brit2016:

I'm... Actually no, I'm NOT sorry! How are you condoning this behavior? It's ok for him to be making out with an underage child (yes, because 16 IS A CHILD) while he's approx 10 yrs older? Because he's cute? Ew! 

If I had a 16 yr old son/daughter and I learned they're making out with someone 10 yrs their senior I'd ****** them both. 

I don't care how cute or how famous Tom is. It's wrong! 

14 minutes ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

it's so normalized that people on here are saying 'he's cute so he gets a pass' or that 'he seduced him and it's gay years' 

what the ****? pigs. this is predatory behaviour. thank god someone has some sense on here and sees the longstanding impact this could have on our community. and yes, i signed in to tell you all this

30 somethings with the mentality of 16 year olds still need to recognize there is a huge difference. we all live under the same legal system. 

Welcome back king! :yay: Thank you for your input 

Archived