Alleged video of Tom Daley making out with 16-year-old Tik Tok star is circulating

Jordan Miller

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, EasyThere said:

According to some exhale users. We are (ppl over 25) nasty and psychos bcz we are having fun on online forum. And for thinking that anyone under 25 is hot or attractive.

You know just because I say that a younger person is hot/attractive that automatically makes me a **********,and a nasty disturbing person :imacat:

That's an odd perspective to have. :jackk:

I mean, anyone could get joy out of posting on a forum; Having online friendships can help build a sense of community, which is extremely useful if you don't have that irl. Especially right now when we're all confined to our houses.

Also, we can find people attractive and not want to 'be' with them. I've found people hot, but been like... what would we talk about? O__o idk, seems like a quite linear perspective to have, and extremely judgmental. 

r00d. :crying1:

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

I'm a huge overthinkeer so I get thos ever 2 years or so,,literally after every birthday/holiday etc.

It's insane :makeup:

That made me lol

I'm all about tha jokes. I like to think of myself as a sit-down comedian. It's like a stand up comedian, but I stay at home and don't talk to people. :demi:

But on a serious note, I do struggle with mental health... Anxiety, depression, etc. It's interesting because having to deal with it has made me very zen like and have a clear perspective of the world and have a solid foundation of who I am, etc. I'm quite mature... but at the same time I'm a mess. Yay dichotomies. :jackk: 

5 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Same booo 

Being able to laugh at myself,making jokes etc. has helped me (is helping me) trough my anxiety and depression . But unlike you I have no idea what I am doing,and my perspective is all over the place :makeup:

Well mental health is extremely complicado, and isn't a straight path for everyone. Really deconstructing who I am/was and rebuilding myself back up into someone who I could be proud of helped. And the start of that was kind of figuring out my value system and allowing that to guide my actions and behaviour. But it's different for everyone. Life is so difficult, it's easy to become overwhelmed by everything. And our brains have evolved in such a way to place much more weight on negative experiences versus positive experiences for survival. It's more beneficial to use as a species to remember when we didn't like something versus liking something or having an enjoyable moment. Which is why it can be hard to find the balance, since it's in our literal wiring as a species. Pretty cray-zay. (As Britney would say.)

21 hours ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

because 30 year olds shouldn't be sexualizing or approving of the sexualization of 16 year olds??? lol

but nobody is "se*ualizing" 16 years old - they are doing it themselves. I'm 23, and I'm not even close to be so se*ually open as most 16-17 year olds are... The only problem would be if the adult undeniably somehow seduced that 16 year old - but let's be honest, most 16 year olds know very damn well what they are doing... :nyschool:

I don't think that 30 year olds should be having se*ual relationship with minors. I also don't think that minors should be having full se*ual relationships when they are only 15-17 years old... :gross: but that's just not the reality sadly. And those teenagers are usually to blame the same as those 20+ year olds... :NYsassy:

I'm going to play devil's advocate and remember that I would have been that 16 year old heaux.

I was drinking in Jr High and my parents had no idea.

Plus Tom looks like he's 16 and kids these days look so much older, I'm sure ya'll are gonna stop to ID someone (which'll be fake anyway).

Perez is always looking to be a  cnut  anyways and I don't understand why anyone gives that piece of trash any clout....

On 4/23/2020 at 5:20 AM, Alex_1991 said:

If he was straight and she was 16 we would be coming for his ***.

He won't be in trouble legally - the age of consent il 16 in the UK. But I don't think his image will ever recover from this.
When I was 15 I had *** with 40 years old men though, but I would NEVER do the contrary

I had 5ex with a 42 year old man when I was 13 so I see your point! 

26 minutes ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

but it's not the 16 year olds fault? I'm also 23 years old. The problem is, should we attribute blame to the 16 year old or however old they were  during the time for looking or behaving a certain way?  Does the adult not have some sort of a responsibility, assuming he knew the age of this person? the adult has to have some sort of responsibility regardless of how ******** mature the teenager is. 

If the teenager really was 100% seduced, or encouraged by the adult's money, power, opportunities etc. - then I can agree with you - it's 100% wrong and disgusting and it's only or mostly fault of the adult. :mhm: but If the teenager did "it" only for the fun of it, or only because he was in love, and only because HE wanted to and HE was pushing it (not the adult) - I think that in those cases both (the adult and the teenager) should be blamed equally, or nobody should be blamed. :decisions::NYsassy: I don't know... I just hate when the blame is always put on the adult, and the teenager is always seen as this innocent angel - when in reality I know how teenagers these days can be disgusting and perverted... :pensiveney: I think that each case should be well investigated and seen/judged differently, depending on the detailed circumstances :mhm: cause usually it's not that simple and not that "black or white"...

7 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

wait a minute despite perez being gay he posted several comments under 15 year old tiktokers saying they make him hard 

also duetting with random teenage girls in bathing suites saying that they are being scandalous and *****y 

he can sit down 

Oooh pull the receipts!

On 4/23/2020 at 6:44 AM, Urbanney said:

Going on a bit of a tangent, and I’m probably going to get flack for this, but I’m tired of all these gay celebs poorly representing the LGBTQ+ community. I’m also tired of the hypersexuality within the gay community. I just want a healthy monogamous relationship and to be treated equally, so maybe I can have a white picket fence and maybe even kids one day. Situations like this where a gay man is in an open relationship or cheating and doing stuff with a 16yo old... I don’t want to be represented like this. If you want an open relationship or polyamory or to have an **** every weekend, I support you! That’s your freedom. Embrace it! But I’m tired of that seemingly being the face of our community.  It alienates people who might otherwise support us in getting our freedoms and it alienates me, who doesn’t identify with that subculture at all, from my own community. 

I have been in a gay relationship for 9 years and it doesn't feel like the gay community cares - we try to be a part of the community and we get excluded because we aren't single.  I have even found out there is a member of the community that is held at esteem here and he was trying to convince my bf to cheat on me with him after I stopped a guy from beating him up at a bar. 

Archived